(Manila, Philippines, August 8, 2011) – Digital Media Exchange is proud to announce that its newly redesigned online gaming portal Mobius.ph is now open to the public. The redesign introduces several changes and improvements including a stylish and sleek new look for the website and a streamlined interface promising an improved user experience. Additional new features include:
· Expanded catalog: Hundreds of new digital products and games including browser, Facebook and MMOs are now available on Mobius with more on the way.
· Improved registration and checkout: Now simpler with less steps; lets users get to the fun bits quicker.
· Improved search: With more products in the catalog, we’ve optimized our search function helping users find what they’re looking for faster.
· Improved product information: More information on specific products with added screenshots, videos, user guides and other related content.
· E-mail as username: It’s even easier to login to a Mobius account now that users can login with their email address.
· Plus even more improvements to come in the future.
DME is an innovator in the Southeast Asian online games industry, having pioneered the first free-to-play game in the Philippines and also first to launch a multiple currency online payment gateway platform. To learn more about DME visit http://dmii.net/ or visit www.mobius.ph for more information on Mobius.
About Digital Media Exchange
Established in 2003, Digital Media Exchange, Inc. (dme), is a veteran online games publisher and global game service provider. Under its Mobius brand, dme pioneered the Southeast Asian game industry by designing the leading Philippine peering exchange for online games, launching the first free-to-play titles in the region and creating innovative premium services for its digital distribution platform and payment gateway ( www.mobius.ph) frequented by over 12 million registered users. Dme’s outsourcing division has provided game consulting and support services to leading global entertainment, technology and retailing companies including Disney, Dreamworks, Dolby Laboratories, Nexon, NHN, and Build-a-Bear Workshop. For more information, visit the website www.dmii.net or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.