CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand –April 3, 2012 – Stickmen Studios, a rapidly growing company from New Zealand focused on creating casual games for the leading consoles and PC, today announced the release date for their game, Doc Clock TM : The Toasted Sandwich of Time which will be coming to PlayStation Network! European PlayStation ® 3 owners will be able to jump into Doc Clock’s first incredible inventing adventure on April 18th, 2012, with a U.S. release scheduled for 1-2 weeks later.
Navigate Doc Clock and his sarcastic robot Sack, on their journey through time in a bid to save the Doc’s beloved cat Franklin from a prickly fate! Test your mental skills by designing ingenious inventions to overcome improbable obstacles. Then, push your piloting abilities to the limit as you attempt to steer your crazy contraptions through an insane world of spiky pits, icy chasms and erupting volcanoes all dominated by techno-phobic hippy robots.
Doc Clock TM : The Toasted Sandwich of Time features:
- Infinite Possibilities - Invent almost anything you can imagine from the objects you discover; such as spring powered vehicles, catapults and incredible flying machines
- Sarcastic Humor - Enjoy wise cracks from Sack as he berates Doc Clock throughout the adventure
- Instant Gratification - Immediately undo your calamitous mistakes with Doc Clock’s amazing Time Slider
- Prove Your Awesomeness – Win Trophies by unlocking achievements such as “Headhunter” and “Rocketman”
New features introduced for the PlayStation Network:
- PlayStation ® Move Motion Controller Support
- Sandbox Level – Doc’s playground for tinkering and building with loads of objects
- New in-game abilities such as building while seated
Keep an eye on Doc Clock’s blog here on Facebook to see his exciting adventures and stay tuned for prizes, or visit the website at http://www.docclock.com to see Doc in action for yourself!
What have the critics been saying about Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time?
- GameZebo – 4/5 Stars “Doc Clock is really clever stuff, bursting with personality and neat ideas”
- GameVortex – 89% “Definitely worth checking out”
- Totalbiscuit the Cynical Brit - “I feel smart now, thanks to this game”
- VGNetwork – 8.5/10 “A joy to play”
About Stickmen Studios
Based in beautiful Christchurch New Zealand, Stickmen Studios is an independent game design company dedicated to producing world class casual games. The company provides a complete suite of game production services from game design and concept art to quality animation, programming and testing. Stickmen Studios is an officially licensed developer for Nintendo of America (Wii), Nintendo of Europe (Wii) and Sony Computer Entertainment (PS3, PSN). For more information you can visit: www.stickmenstudios.co.nz
# # #
International Digital Entertainment Agency