September 22nd, 2011 - San Francisco, CA & Paris, France -Eric Chahi in partnership with developer DotEmu and publisher BulkyPix is proud to announce the immediate availability of the highly acclaimed classic adventure game, Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition, on iOS.
Experience again, or for the first time, the unique story of this immersive adventure
Released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
Another World chronicles the story of a young scientist hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment that goes wrong. You assume the role of Lester Knight Chaykin who has to dodge, outwit, and overcome the host of alien monsters and deadly earthquakes that plague the alien landscape he finds himself within. Only a perfect blend of logic and skill will get Lester past the deadly obstacles that lie in wait.
20th Anniversary Edition redesigned for iPhone & iPad
For its 20th Anniversary Edition, Another World has been redesigned to fit iOS gaming standards and young gamers' expectations:
- Remastered graphic environment with both original and upgraded graphics which support the high definition iPad format as well as the iPhone 4's Retina Display
- Switch between Original/HD graphics by using 2 fingers at any time
- 2 game controls, New intuitive touch controls or classic D-pad
- 3 difficulty modes, Normal (easier than the original game), Difficult (Equal to the original) and Hardcore (more difficult than the original)
- Sound and SFX fully recreated to make the most of the iOS audio capabilities
- Game Center support with 13 achievements to unlock
- Support in 5 languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
Link to the AppStore:
Another World 20th Anniversary © 2011 Eric Chahi, Digital Lounge. Developed by DotEmu and published by BulkyPix. "Another World" and "Out Of This World" are registered trademarks of Eric Chahi.
All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are property of their respective owners.