An immersive adventure with unique storytelling
Released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
Another World chronicles the story of a young scientist hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment that goes wrong. You assume the role of Lester Knight Chaykin who has to dodge, outwit, and overcome the host of alien monsters and deadly earthquakes that plague the alien landscape he finds himself within. Only a perfect blend of logic and skill will get Lester past the deadly obstacles that lie in wait.
20th Anniversary Edition redesigned for iPhone & iPad
For its 20th Anniversary Edition, Another World has been redesigned to fit iOS gaming standards and young gamers' expectations:
- Remastered presentation with both original and upgraded graphics which support the high definition iPad format and the iPhone 4's Retina Display
- Switch between Original/HD graphics by using 2 fingers at any time
- 2 game controls, New intuitive touch controls or classic D-pad
- 3 difficulty modes, Normal (easier than original game), Difficult (Equal to original game) and Hardcore (more difficult than original game)
- Sound and SFX 100% remastered
- Game Center with 13 achievements to unlock
- 5 languages support (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
Another World will be available on iPhone and iPad (Universal version) on September 22nd for $4,99 / 3,99€ / £2,99
Another World 20th Anniversary © 2011 Eric Chahi, Digital Lounge. Developed by DotEmu and published by BulkyPix. "Another World" and "Out Of This World" are registered trademarks of Eric Chahi.
All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are property of their respective owners.