Utrecht, Netherlands, September 3, 2010 - This fall, the critically acclaimed RTS Swords&Soldiers is also coming to the original strategy powerhouse: the PC!
Just as the recently announced PlayStation ® Network version, the PC version offers:
- 30 ridiculols campaign levels (yes ridicuLOLs)
- 3 very distinct factions: the Vikings, Aztecs and Chinese
- Deeply integrated online multiplayer mode
- Online leaderboard-enabled challenge modes
- Accessible yet deep RTS gameplay
- Lush 2D HD graphics
- New extended soundtrack
- Customizable Skirmish modes
Additionally, the PC version will feature Steam Achievements and the original cursor based control scheme. Whereas the PlayStation Network version will feature Trophies and a revamped dual analog control scheme.
Soon you will be able to wage war, from the couch to the office and back again from your PC or PlayStation ® 3 computer entertainment system! Just one final weapons check and the armies of Swords&Soldiers will be ready to march right out of your screens!
Swords&Soldiers will be available this fall on the PlayStation Network and Steam, the final release date and pricing will be announced soon.
For more updates and details, follow us on facebook and/or twitter.