Pals in Dragon’s Call II are players’ right hands. It is significant whether players can recruit high-level pals and upgrade them fast to enhance power. The development team behind Dragon’s Call II specially designed an “Impart” feature, which allows players to transfer a pal’s certain stats and abilities to another one. More details are as follows.
An imparter (except the main pal) can impart a portion of its level, potions and training bonuses to the impartee according to the system arrangement. However, the impart feature won’t affect the imparter’s own level and stats. Players can only impart each pal once.
1. 50% of an imparter’s level will be imparted to an impartee. If the impartee’s level is higher than that to be imparted, the impartee’s level will remain unchanged.
2. 50% of an imparter’s training bonuses will be imparted to an impartee. If the impartee’s training bonuses are higher than that to be imparted, the impartee’s training bonuses will remain unchanged.
3. 50% of an imparter’s potions will be imparted to an impartee. If the impartee has more potions of any type or grade than that of the certain type or grade to be imparted, then the impartee will not accept the stats imparted.
4. An imparter will impart an advancement stage which is 2 stages earlier than its own one to an impartee. For example, if the imparter’s advancement stage is XX III, the impartee’s advancement stage will be XX I after receiving the benefits imparted. The impartee’s advancement stage will remain unchanged if its advancement stage is elder than that to be imparted.
5. If an imparter is level 60 or below, it will cost 10000 Gold to impart. If an imparter is level 61-80, it will cost 30000 Gold. If an imparter is level 81 or above, it will cost 60000 Gold.
In addition, if an imparter’s level is an odd number such as 71, any of the pal’s stat has been augmented by an odd number through training (suppose its strength has been augmented by 153 through training), or the imparter has an odd number of potions of any type or grade (3 vials of grade 2/3/4 potions respectively), then the specific benefits that be imparted to an impartee will correspondingly be deducted by 0.5. It means, the impartee will become level 35, its strength will be augmented by 76, and it will accept 1 vial of Grade 2/3/4 potion from the imparter. So you should pay attention to even numbers if you want to achieve the best effect.
VIPs can enjoy extra privileges related to the “Impart” feature. For more details, simply check VIP Privileges.
Dragon's Call II ( apps.facebook.com/dragonscall_gorzt ) is a side-scrolling turn-based 2D MMORPG brought by Gorzt ( http://www.gorzt.com). Free to play forever. Players are able to enjoy a rich variety of splendid combat modes and skills. In addition, they can invite in-game NPCs or powerful Bosses to participate in battles when they stumble across the monsters and creatures. Together with various featured systems, humanistic storylines, thrilling elite instances and miscellaneous gameplay, Dragon's Call II could demonstrate a totally different and terrific game world into which players will sink their teeth.