September 1, 2011 — RedLynx ( redlynx.com) and Chillingo, leading independent games publisher and division of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: NRTS) ( chillingo.com) have announced the release of DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved for the iPhone and iPad.
"This release brings the DrawRace franchise into the forefront of must-play racing games for the iOS platform," said Atte Ilvessuo, co-founder of RedLynx and executive producer of DrawRace 2.
With realistic physics, an improved touch-based racing mechanic, 32 different gorgeous 3D tracks, 16 different cars, hot-seat multiplayer, Friend Challenges, and much more, DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved is the most unique racing experience on mobile platforms today.
“DrawRace 2 is a stunning game that carefully blends line drawing fun with realistic racing moves and challenges players to cross the finish line using just the right skills,” explains Chris Byatte, Co-General Manager of Chillingo. “RedLynx’s development expertise shines throughout DrawRace 2 and we are thrilled to publish this highly anticipated title for the App Store.”
· Unique, touch-based racing controls
· Gorgeously detailed 3D tracks
· Realistic car physics with 16 unique cars
· Massive Single Player Campaign
· 180 Career Challenges:
o 60 Races with 3 levels of opponents
· New Gymkhana skill game
· 3D ramps, slopes and tilted tracks
· 5 Distinct League Types:
o Stock Car, Formula, Rally, Arctic Rally and V12 Supercars
· 32 diverse, 3D race tracks
· Perfect your driving line with new Turbo Boost feature
· New ‘World League’ provides 4 global showdowns every day
· Battle your buddies with Friend Challenge
· Hot seat multiplayer game mode with 2 to 4 cars
· From the developers of Trials HD and MotoHeroz
DrawRace 2 is the successor to the critically-acclaimed DrawRace game, an award-winning title in its own right with more than two million players. The game is available right now on the iTunes App Store.
For assets and more information, visit drawrace2.com.