2th July 2013, Barcelona, Spain. Coder Child & EnjoyUp Games today announces that Dress To Play: Magic Bubbles! will be released on Thursday 4th July 2013 on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS™.
Dress To Play: Magic Bubbles!
In Dress To Play: Magic Bubbles!, dress to play and play to dress!
Create your character and design their outfit in the dressing room, just as you like. When you are done, get ready to set off on an adventure, where you will have to catch as many bubbles as possible from the magic washing machine (which has many magical powers). The more you play, the more prizes and clothes you will receive to dress your character!
• Two games in one! Create and dress your character just as you like! Enjoy capturing bubbles from the magic washing machine!
• Many challenges and secret objects that will give you tons of accessories to dress your characters!
• Create many different characters, both boys and girls. There are thousands of combinations!!
• Two-player mode using the same Nintendo 3DS! Challenge your friends and beat them capturing magic bubbles!
• A beautiful world full of colour and with a 3D effect you will love!
This videogame development studio has been founded in early 2011, by David Márquez de la Cruz, who has been working for more than a decade on important videogame companies. We are located in Barcelona, Spain.
Our wish is simple: we want to make you happy and enjoy playing our games!
More information at www.coderchild.com.
Dress To Play: Cute Witches!
3, 2, 1... WordsUp!
About EnjoyUp Games
Innovative developer in the gaming industry, EnjoyUp Games born with a team with more than 15 years of experience on the entertainment sector and the idea of revolutionize the concept of video game, a young company with strong principle of contribute with new and fun game forms.
Our philosophy is create new products that give new sensations to the player. We have
achieved this with our ambitious and original project Chronos Twins, a game never seen were the action runs on two screens at once with a new concept of time.
With these projects, EnjoyUp achieve his short-term objectives. With a look on the future on new and fascinating challenges, becoming a promising studio on the video game sector.
Soccer Up 3D
Armageddon Operation Dragon
Battle of the Elements
Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.