Gameloft today announces Dungeon Hunter 2 for iPhone has been released on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dungeon-hunter-2/id385159082 and is priced at£3.99.
Dungeon Hunter returns with a whole new story set 25 years after the first title, featuring class specialisation for the first time, a world five times bigger than before and much, much more. A trailer for the game can be found on Gameloft's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qq3-5Vajw8
For review codes please contact Callum Rowley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dungeon Hunter 2 Description
The benchmark for action RPGs hits your iPhone&iPod touch in its second opus!
EXCLUSIVE CO-OP MULTIPLAYER MODE: Play the campaign solo or with up to 4 adventurers at the same time.
** IMPORTANT: MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBILITY ** Multiplayer mode available only on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3G or iPod Touch 4G, with 3.1.2 OS or higher.
- Team up online via Wi-Fi or locally via Bluetooth or local wireless.
- Game Center and Gameloft Live compatible: Find teammates, rise up the leaderboards , unlock achievements and more.
- Fight tougher enemies, face even more challenging quests and combine the talents of your team members to become even deadlier.
25 YEARS LATER, RETURN TO GOTHICUS - IN HD
- You are one of the immortal king’s sons. Survive a war, escape from prison, and travel across your realm to save everything!
- Enter Gothicus' dark fantasy atmosphere with high-definition graphics, optimized for iPhone 4.
DUNGEON HUNTER LEVELS UP!
- Enjoy the same addictive hack 'n slash gameplay with new finely tuned controls and save system.
- An open world 5 times bigger than before with more enemies, more areas, more quests and more hours of enjoyment.
- 3 difficulty levels, all of which can be unlocked by finishing the game once.
DEEP CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM
- Choose among 3 character classes with 2 specializations each and improve your character with dozens of different skills.
- Hundreds of unique items to collect, including melee and ranged weapons, that will impact your character’s look and skills.
A leading international publisher and developer of downloadable video games, in 10 years Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field. Gameloft creates games for mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, with the total number of game-enabled devices expected to exceed 4 billion units in 2012A pioneer in the new downloadable console game market, Gameloft publishes games on WiiWare, DSiWare, Microsoft® Xbox LIVE® Arcade et PlayStation® Network. Partnerships with leading licensors such as UNO™, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man, Ironman, Blokus and Sonic allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 3,500 developers at its production studios.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)