Bracknell, UK, 29 th September, 2011 – Wanna-be Dungeon Lords rejoice! Kalypso Media is pleased to announce that a PC demo for Dungeons – The Dark Lord is now available for download! Hone your evil skills as you play Calypso, the Dungeons Lord’s despicable ex-girlfriend, in three extensive tutorial levels before jumping into a single player map from the game’s ‘Soul Survival’ mode. In Soul Survival, you play as the Dungeon Lord himself, as you race against the clock to steal soul energy from the hapless heroes who enter your cleverly crafted dungeons. Dungeons – The Dark Lord will be available on Windows PC across the UK from 30 th September.
Download the demo here
Please do not link direct from here, mirrors are appreciated.
Dungeons - The Dark Lord is the sequel to the much-loved Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! In Dungeons - The Dark Lord there’s a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in three modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and lots of new dungeon gimmicks.
Features of Dungeons - The Dark Lord:
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Survival and Piñata
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique dungeon gimmicks and a new boss monster – The Yeti
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
For more information on Dungeons – The Dark Lord please visit www.dungeons-game.com