Moscow, Russia, APRIL 2: Premier Russian mobile games developer Dynamic Pixels is proud to announce its smash hit bacon-bouncing iPhone and iPad game Pick a Piggy is now available for Android devices through the Amazon Appstore.
It’s Android users’ turn to help little toy piggy Pong get out of the maze-like house and see the world.
In Pick a Piggy, Pong finds herself in a magic house full of quirky inhabitants: angry rats, crazy bees, nasty spiders, sticky webs and all manner of dangerous obstacles. Sitting alone in a dirty basement and dreaming of faraway counties and adventures, it’s time for Pong to bounce her way to freedom.
The intricately designed puzzle-based levels are solved by catapulting the little rubber pig off the walls, over the platforms and through the hole at the top of the screen. Along the way Pong can collect stars for extra points while solving the devilishly engaging logic challenges.
Players must navigate their way around spiders’ webs, trap doors, buttons, levers, springs, cushions, rats, chemical spills and electric shocks by ricocheting Pong off the walls, floors and ceilings.
With 100 different levels and five colorful settings, Pick a Piggy offers a wealth of touchscreen-controlled entertainment for your Android device. Simple to play yet difficult to master, this is the Android platform’s premium pork-propelled puzzle game!
Pick a Piggy is available on the Amazon Appstore now for just $0.99:
Also available on:
· iPhone & iPod Touch: http://itunes.apple.com/app/pick-a-piggy/id445395103?mt=8
· Google Play: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.softdp.pickapiggy
• Unique physics-based gameplay.
• Simple yet intricate logic puzzles.
• 100 challenging levels to escape the house.
• Pig popping power! Pop Pong into tiny pigs to access hard to reach areas.
• Smash through destructible scenery.
• Collect power-ups to solve puzzles.
• Quirky animations and loveable characters.
• Environmental interactions.
• Strategy and skill required in equal measure.
YouTube Trailer: http://youtu.be/6J2Lt53Vo80
Official Website: http://www.softdp.com/content/view/141/194/
ABOUT DYNAMIC PIXELS:
Dynamic Pixels is a leading mobile games developer based in Russia and CIS. Established in 2004, the company has grown into an experienced studio with almost 40 titles for java, Android, iOS and Bada.
Dynamic Pixels games are distributed by content-providers, operators and vendors across South-East Asia, Middle East, Far East, South Africa and Western Europe, reaching in excess of 5 million players across the world.