Bracknell, UK, 7 th February, 2012 – In the previously released “Plantador” add-on content for Tropico 4, El Presidente was on his way to becoming a master gardener, and now with today’s “Quick Dry Cement” add-on, he’s moved into building his own concrete jungle. The new content, available today for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC, adds the new Cement Factory building, along with additional character traits, costumes and more, all for a Swiss Bank Account-pleasing price of 400 Microsoft Points / £3.49 GBP/ €3.99 EUR.
Screens from Tropico 4 Quick Dry Cement can be downloaded here
The Quick-dry Cement add-on pack contains:
- Building: Cement Factory (accelerates all constructions on the island)
- Character Trait: Constructor (free cement factory, construction workers gain skill faster)
- Character Outfit / Vanity Item: Engineer helmet (for male and female avatars)
- Mission theme: The largest city in the Caribbean - build a huge city across the whole island while fighting all kinds of disasters
- Decorations: Tropican flagpole, Small park, Flower bed 2, Flowering tree 2, Constructor statue
Tropico 4 features all new missions across new maps and includes exciting and fun new features to keep the action fresh and challenging. You can even elect ministers into power to help get your more controversial decisions passed through the government. But remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer as everyone has an agenda!
Tropico 4 also brings a new level of social interaction with the addition of Facebook and Twitter integration (Windows PC version only). Post comments on Twitter direct from the game and have updates go out when you complete missions or unlock new achievements. You can even take screenshots of your island and post them on your Tropico 4 Facebook page and compare your interactive Dictator ranking on the online leaderboards. Every little bit helps when you are bringing your island into the 21st Century!