MOSCOW - May 12, 2009 - Leading Eastern and Central European publisher 1C Company and Lesta Studio today announced the development of Empire: Time of Troubles.
Empire is a turn-based, historical strategy game which covers the events of 1350-1650 taking place in Russia, Poland and the Great Lithuanian Princedom. Players will find themselves in a large-scale campaign commanding one of 26 warring factions. By controlling a hero character, and improving their skills in battle, the player can win wars and rule their state any way they wish.
Empire: Time of Troubles allows players to have a well thought-out and historically accurate system of building and assigning labor forces in cities, a large selection of scenario based and random missions, an expansive and realistic technology tree, more than 150 types of military units and beautiful graphics and animations which bring the war to life.
Empire: Time of Troubles is scheduled for release on PC in 2009. Please find more information about the game at http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/empire-time-of-troubles
- Large-scale military campaign where the player can turn a small principality into a large and powerful empire
- 3D strategy map of Eastern Europe from 1350-1650 with authentic landscape and military units
- 26 factions to control: Russian, Polish and Lithuanian princedoms, lands of the Knight Orders and Eastern European monarchies
- Political, economic and role playing systems showing the intricacies of diplomacy and wars in medieval Europe
- Dozens of famous historical personalities and hundreds of game characters, each with their own unique specialties including rulers, commanders, priests, alchemists and spies
About 1C Company
1C Company specializes in distribution, publishing and development of business, entertainment and educational software. Founded in 1991, 1C has become the largest publisher and distributor of computer and video games in Eastern and Central Europe. 1C Company is widely acknowledged as a game developer and has several internal studios. Internal developments of 1C include IL-2 Sturmovik series and Theatre of War. 1C Company works as a publisher and producer with over 30 independent development studios and has produced over 100 projects for PC and consoles including titles like King of the Road, Space Rangers, Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, Men of War, Perimeter, Fantasy Wars, Elven Legacy, Death to Spies, King’s Bounty: The Legend.
For more information on 1C please contact us at the numbers above or go to our website at www.1cpublishing.com
Press Contacts: Anatoly Subbotin Darryl Still
+7 (495) 688 8929 07714 999442