After four months of fierce competition the ESL Brink Championship is coming to its grand final. The tournament final for Brink , the innovative shooter developed by Splash Damage and published by Bethesda Softworks, will be held on Sunday (August 21) on the main stage of the ESL Arena (hall 9) at gamescom 2011 in Cologne. In this battle the audience will see two European teams which have managed to win their way up through the competition: Team Epsilon eSports and sGs.Gaming. One of the clans will take home a cheque for 7,000 Euro - a share of 15,000 Euro, which is the total prize money of the tournament. Both teams have recently defeated their opponents in their semi-final matches, which were broadcasted live on ESL TV during special ESL Brink Championship tv shows. Both episodes of the show are available at www.esl.eu/eu/brink/news/167174
For all those who will not be able to enjoy the competition in the ESL Arena ESL TV will broadcast the final battle live on one of its gamescom streams at ww.esl.tv The grand final match will start on Sunday at around 9:10 a.m.
In addition, all visitors will be given the opportunity to play Brink within the ESL Arena by themselves. The Brink booth can be found at A061e / C060e and offers the latest version of the game, incl. the recently released DLC “Agents of Change”.
All links at a glance:
- All the information concerning the ESL Brink Championship available at www.esl.eu/eu/brink/news/158869
- The ESL Brink Championship competition available at www.esl.eu/eu/brink/championship
- A schedule of the main stage events in the ESL Arena in hall 9: www.turtle-entertainment.de/Dateien/Schedule_ESL_Arena_stage.pdf
- ESL profile of team Epsilon eSports: www.esl.eu/eu/brink/championship/playoffs/team/4826691/
- ESL profile of team sGs.Gaming: www.esl.eu/eu/brink/championship/playoffs/team/5888091/
- Further information concerning the Electronic Sports League at www.esl.eu
- Further information concerning Brink at www.brinkthegame.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Straße 189
Fon. +49 221 880449-231
Fax. +49 221 880449-239