New York, USA - September 18th 2008– Paradox Interactive are pleased to announce the release today of a downloadable patch for their grand strategy title Europa Universalis III: In Nomine which introduces literally hundreds of changes and refinements to improve the playing experience of this already outstanding game.
Access to the patch could not be simpler, with players simply clicking on the‘check for updates’ button via the game’s menu screen. Once the patch has been downloaded and installed, some of the key features players will immediately notice are;
• Multiple changes to how key policies of your country are altered, including a reduction in the time between how often you are allowed to change your country in order to enhance playability
• Improved espionage system, with the underlying mechanics behind the success of spies having been overhauled making it more visible and logical to the player
• Introduction of commissioned Privateers that can hurt your enemies and gain financial profit for you in a variety of ways
• Massively improved AI, strengthened at every level from strategic analysis to economical development
• An overhauled and improved graphical interface, now providing more useful information for the player
• Improved mechanics for peace negotiations and war exhaustion
• The addition of several dozen new events and missions
Europa Universalis III: In Nomine is part of the upcoming Europa Universalis III: Complete package releasing this October.
About In Nomine:
Start in October 1399 and the coronation of Henry IV of England. Experience over 50 more years of gameplay, living through the Byzantine Empire, Tamerlane and the end of the Hundred Years War.
About Europa Universalis III:
Europa Universalis III, which delves deeply into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy, is an epic strategy game where players take control of a nation and guide it through the ages to become a great global empire. Unparalleled in its depth and historical accuracy, Europa Universalis gives players freedom to rule their nation from an impressive choice of over 250 historically accurate countries. The Europa Universalis series put Paradox Interactive on the map as a leading strategy games publisher and developer and fans worldwide are eagerly anticipating Europa Universalis III.
For press inquiries please contact:
Tel; 07867 514554
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy stable, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes original titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as the best published titles like Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020, and the greatly-anticipated Majesty 2– The Fantasy Kingdom Sim.
Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.