Paradox Interactive confirms release date
New York, USA (March 28, 2008) Prestigious publisher Paradox Interactive is proud to announce the forthcoming release dates of its latest hotly anticipated title– Europa Universalis: Rome.
Finally the grand strategy game all have been waiting for, begins its imperious march to retail stores in Europe and North America.The newly improved Europa Universalis engine takes the series to the next level; allowing players to assassinate, negotiate, plunder, assimilate and conquer their way to greatness, through the ancient era of the Roman Republic.
The title will be shipping to stores in North American on April 15 and in stores all across Europe from April 18.
Visit the website: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/rome
Suggested retail price: USD 49.99/EUR 39.99
For press inquiries please contact email@example.com
- Fully 3D map with integrated graphics and detailed topography
- Start at any date between 280 B.C. and 27 B.C.
- Choose between 10different cultures, including the Roman, Celtic, Greek and Egyptian civili-zations, with more than 53 playable factions on a map spanning hundreds of provinces.
- Watch your characters develop new traits through political intrigue and various interactions with thousands of other characters.
- Trade, negotiate or fight with your neighbours and advance your technologies to unite the Mediterranean World.
- Robust multiplayer allows you to challenge up to 32 players either competitively or in co-op mode.
About Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive has been a leading publisher and developer of strategy games for the PC platform since 1999. Well-known worldwide for their strategy titles, the company has a particularly strong presence in Europe and the US. The steadily growing publishing portfolio includes in-house developed titles such as critically acclaimed franchises Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron; as well as an extensive third party line-up of titles that include Tarr Chronicles, Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020 and Lost Empire: Immortals.
The experienced development team recently announced a new Q2, 2008 title, developed under the world-renowned brand Europa Universalis– ROME. Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.