New York, USA (May 15, 2008) - Recently named "Best PC Game of the month" by one of the largest gaming media outlets in the world*, Europa Universalis: Rome has captivated strategy fans across the entire globe.
Today Paradox Interactive released patch 1.2, accessible via the game's loading screen (update). The patch includes among other things:
- A rebalanced military system that even more closely represents the roman battlefield
- A deeper character interface, providing the player with more statistics and information on each character
- Added events that add to the look and feel of the Rome environment and gameplay
- Compatibility issues with Vista and Intel graphics cards have now been solved.
Patch 1.2 also includes the Day 1 patch.
Europa Universalis: Rome was released on April 15 in North American retail and has since been released on most markets worldwide. The game is also available for direct download via GamersGate.
To read more about Europa Universalis: Rome please visit: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/rome
* Voted best game of the month by IGN.