EverQuest: The 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition, the hardcover collector's book celebrating how Sony Online Entertainment created an enduring phenomenon and forever changed the gaming landscape with the EverQuest franchise, is now available for purchase exclusively at the Station Store.
The book distills 10 years of the groundbreaking EverQuest® online game franchise into a single tome packed with essays, photographs, artwork and the events, products and personalities that have graced the world of Norrath over the years, including:
• The story behind the creation of EverQuest and EverQuest II.
• Interviews with key contributors to the EverQuest legacy, including John Smedley, Russell Shanks, Brad McQuaid and others.
• Fantastic artwork illustrating every page, including reproductions of EverQuest and EverQuest II box covers and highly detailed art pieces from Legends of Norrath.
• Concept art and promotional images of famous EverQuest and EverQuest II characters and locations.
• Descriptions and commentary from the development teams behind the EverQuest franchise.
EverQuest: The 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition, published by BradyGAMES, retails for $34.99 and is available at https://store.station.sony.com/hardgood.jsp?SKU=EQ1RE-HG-BK0609-EQ10TH.