EVERQUEST® II THE CHILDREN OF WAR GAME UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE
FROM SONY ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT
Sony Online Entertainment, LLC (SOE) today announced Game Update 60, The Children of War, for EverQuest® II, is now available for PC. Continuing the Age’s End Prophecy storyline first introduced to players in the EQII: Destiny of Velious (DOV) expansion pack released earlier this year, the milestone update to the iconic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) delivers fresh content for all players, including unseen battlegrounds and improvements to PvP.
Game Update 60 Includes:
- <*>PvP&Battlegrounds improvements, including but not limited to:
- <*>Lobby system so players can hang together between matches with PvP merchants available locally*> <*>New Velious battleground map (“The Frozen Tundra”)*> <*>New Battleground game type (“Vanquish!”)*> <*>PvP and Battlegrounds rule modifications for better balance and fun*> <*>Fame system improvements*> <*>New Velious Discord faction to purchase new PvP equipment and adornments*> <*>Additional new PvP armor and adornments*>
- <*>New Adornments interface to make this system easier to understand*> <*>Continued honing of the itemization system*>
- <*>Three new heroic dungeons:
- <*>Confront Warmaster Grolla Skullwielder in the Spire of Rage*> <*>Challenge Warmaster Korok Hai in the Strategist’s Stronghold*> <*>Battle Warmaster Deynka Packlasher in the Tower of Tactics*>
- <*>Defeat Queen Vorticia V’uul in the Citadel of V’uul*>
- <*>Encounter Sullon Zek in Sullon’s Spire*> <*>Test your strength against Tallon Zek in Tallon’s Stronghold*> <*>Prove yourself against Vallon Zek in Vallon’s Tower*>
- <*>Visit Whipmaster Snargeant in the Fortress of Drunder to assist with new daily missions within Drunder*> <*>Speak to Provocateur Bas Darkfrost at Thurgadin Docks to earn Primal Velium Shards through a new solo quest*> <*>Two new heritage quests*> <*>Additional signature quest line*> <*>New tradeskill quests and recipes*> <*>New adornments interface*> <*>Ratonga players will find Qeynos has become more accepting of their presence*> <*>And Coming Soon: Help build the wizard and druid transportation network in Velious*>
* NOTE: Drunder content is locked to DoV expansion owners only. All other GU content affects all players.
The Children of War Lore: The plans of Rallos Zek are beginning to come to fruition and the mighty Fortress of Drunder, which once sat within the Plane of War itself, has appeared on Norrath, and now rests high above the Kromzek city of Kael Drakkel. From Drunder, Rallos Zek plans to rally his war parties, scale the massive sheer cliffs leading to the Western Wastes, and execute his plan to steal the power of Roehn Theer. It will take bold and daring adventurers to enter the fortress itself, unlock the secrets to the salvation of Norrath, and thwart the destructive agenda of the God of War.
For more information on the EverQuest II Game Update 60, visit: http://everquest2.com.
For EverQuest II press assets visit: www.soepress.com .
About Sony Online Entertainment
Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is a recognized worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games. Best known for its blockbuster hits and franchises, including EverQuest ®, EverQuest ® II, Champions of Norrath ®, PlanetSide ®, Free Realms ® , Clone Wars Adventures™, and DC Universe Online™, SOE creates, develops and provides compelling online entertainment for a variety of platforms. SOE is building on its proven legacy and pioneering the future of online worlds through creative development and inspired gameplay design for audiences of all ages. To learn more, visit www.soe.com.