FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday 2 Aug, 2013
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Game Paused launches their latest project 'Everyday is Play. A Celebration of the Video Game' on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter.
A book that promises to show a true snapshot of modern gaming culture, it has attracted contributions from designers, musicians, artists, writers and developers from around the globe, all inspired by the game.
Key Features / Interviews include:
— Shaun Inman. Game Designer / Developer
- Ian Anderson. The Designers Republic / Wipeout Identity
- Cory Schmitz. Graphic Design for the Gaming Industry
- Iam8Bit. 8 Years of Art Shows
- Jamie 'JME' Adenuga. UK Grime Artist / Gamer
- Venus Patrol. Video Game Romantics
- Westeros Craft. Building with Minecraft
- Studio Output - Playstation Branding
- Eboy. Pixel Art Masters
- Darren Wall. Graphic Designer / Gaming History Publisher
- Insert Coin. Gaming Apparel (UK)
- Fangamer. Gaming Apparel (USA)
- The King of Games. Gaming Apparel (Japan)
- Indie Game the Movie. Film Makers
- Andrew Oliver. The Oliver Twins
Support this project through various means:
Kickstarter Page Live now - http://kck.st/16kt5d4
For more information on the project, visit www.gamepaused.net
Game Paused is an active promotor of Video Game Culture, combining games and art through various projects, products and platforms.
Created by Matthew Kenyon in 2005 to merge two of his greatest passions together (design & games), after building a piece of art inspired by the Nintendo NES console.
Book Submissions: email@example.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press/Media Requests: email@example.com
Game Paused, 37 The Park, Kirkburton, Huddersfield HD8 0NP, UK
Phone: +44(0)1484 607002
Mobile: +44(0)7793 816948