Want a more personal look into the creation of the first big entertainment launch of 2013, Dead Space™ 3? In partnership with Treehouse Brand Stores, the Dead Space 3 development team at Visceral Games has assembled an insider look for fans into the clues, art and inspiration behind the highly-anticipated game that CNET says “is back and promises to be more terrifying than ever.” Available when Dead Space 3 launches on February 8, 2013, the Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition delivers exclusive merchandise and is available for presale* with the game for $160 (£100) (North America only) or without for $100 (£63) at http://deadspace3devteamedition.com/. Gamers that want to take down the terror before the game launches can do so by playing the Dead Space 3 downloadable demo starting January 22 on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and January 23 on the PlayStation® Network.
“We’re super excited to team-up with Treehouse and make something extra special for gamers that have been supporting us since the first Dead Space game,” says Steve Papoutsis, VP and GM of Visceral Games. “We, as a development team, really wanted to put our personal touch on these exclusive items so that they feel authentic and meaningful to our passionate fan base.”
Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition includes:
· Dead Space 3 Limited Edition (North America only) : Includes the “First Contact” and “Witness the Truth” packs.
· Tin Collector’s Case: Measuring nearly 14”x9,” this case is covered with mysteries and trivia from all three Dead Space games, debossed with full color art based on the designs from Ben Wanat (Creative Director for Dead Space 3) and Dino Ignacio (UI Designer for Dead Space 3).
· Serrano’s Journal: Dr. Earl Serrano’s journal full of clues and haunting artwork of his findings on Tau Volantis has come to life with exclusive content by Chuck Beaver (Story Producer on Dead Space 3).
· Art Book: A 4.75”x6.5” hardbound book containing 96 stunning full color pages, plus exclusive material from the Dead Space art department headed by Alex Muscat (Art Director for Dead Space 3).
· Flip Book “Data Pad:” A 10”x7” book with a metal cover that contains 9 image sets made with clear PET cover sheets over heavy-weight cardstock. The flip book was designed by Dino Ignacio to be a functional prop version of the Dead Space User Interface in the game.
· Marker Statue: A 8” hand-sculpted, custom-molded polyresin statue that’s coated in metallic paints to replicate the maddening glyphs of the Black Marker.
· Med-Pack: The med-pack in the game has been recreated as a 14 oz. PET water bottle, perfect for carrying your beverage of choice.
· Poster Pack: A set of three 5”x10” single-sided posters replicating the nostalgic posters found throughout Dead Space 3 that depict an older age of space travel.
· Postcard Set: A set of six 3.75”x6” Peng themed postcards, double-sided with art on the front and Dead Space-branded postcard information on the back.
Winner of more than 15 critic awards at E3 2012 including Best of Show from Game Informer Magazine, Dead Space 3 cuts to the heart of deep space terror. The game is recognized by game critics worldwide for its incredible craftsmanship in horror, action, suspense and sound design. Players will embark on a thrilling ride through space that takes them to a hostile new planet, Tau Volantis. Fortunately, they are not alone this time around. The fully integrated drop-in/drop-out co-op feature gives players the option to play alone or team-up with a friend anytime. Players that choose to take down the terror together will experience additional story details, side missions and gameplay mechanics only found when playing as John Carver.
Dead Space 3 will be available on February 8, 2013 in Europe for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and the PC. Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/deadspace or become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/deadspace. For additional information and news, visit www.deadspace.com. Media assets are available at http://info.ea.com.
- Limited to 5000 individually numbered copies. Prices do not reflect shipping charges. Game not included in international versions sold.
EA Games Label
EA Games Label