Oxfordshire – May 24th 2013 - Leading budget label Extra Play ( http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/ep.htm) is pleased to announce the imminent rumble of Keep On Truckin’, a three-product truck driving simulation compilation comprising Euro Truck Simulator Gold, Scania Truck Driving Simulator and Trucks & Trailers.
In Euro Truck Simulator Gold you’ll navigate your way around a realistic depiction of Europe and the UK travelling along major trunk routes and visiting famous places based on real roads and cities. Experience the life of a long distance truck driver as you face the challenge of varying road and traffic conditions and meeting the demands of a hectic schedule.
In Scania Truck Driving Simulator your truck driving skills are pushed to their limit in a series of difficult challenges that test your manoeuvrability, speed and safety levels. With ten challenges that range from navigating narrow roads blocked by building equipment to battling against a dangerous flood, you’ll soon see that operating these massive vehicles takes a great amount of skill to succeed.
Truck & Trailers puts your driving skills to the ultimate test with over 50 individual truck driving challenges. Compete against the clock to complete intricately designed courses and tasks that put you firmly into the driver's seat. Can you avoid obstacles whilst reversing a trailer? Do you have the lateral thinking required to sort a series of trailers in the yard into their correct positions? Can you park with precision?
Euro Truck Simulator Gold
· Choose your truck – there’s a wide variety to suit all budgets
· The truly immersive environments allow you to pan around the cabin and check your wing mirrors, just like actually sitting at the wheel
· Each of the trucks is based on European design and has meticulously detailed 3D interiors
· Make sure you carry out repairs and refuel when necessary to keep your truck roadworthy
Scania Trucking Driving Simulator
· A selection of truck driving challenges for you to master
· Compete in a virtual recreation of Scania’s Young European Truck Driver competition
· Bad weather and blocked routes to navigate through
Trucks & Trailers
· Uses the high quality Euro Truck Simulator 2 graphics engine
· Over 50 challenges with achievements and awards guarantees you will want to keep on truckin’
· Incredible 3D graphics that bring beautifully detailed trucks and trailers to life
Title: Keep On Truckin’
Publisher: Extra Play
Genre: Truck Driving Simulation
Street Date: 7 th June 2013
Format: PC DVD
For press enquiries, contact: Richard Barclay on email@example.com or 01869 338833.
About Excalibur Publishing
Excalibur Publishing and Extra Play (its budget label stable mate) form the publishing arm of parent company Contact Sales Ltd. Founded in 2004, Excalibur Publishing is proud to be the only independent UK owned publisher with a high street presence both at home and overseas. A success story built on a solid foundation of high quality products and a trusted reputation throughout the interactive entertainment industry, its dynamic team of experienced industry professionals is led by Robert Stallibrass who brings nearly 30 years' experience in computer games sales and marketing to the forefront of the business. Excalibur Publishing offers a mix of engaging standalone PC games and simulations such as 2012’s award winning Euro Truck Simulator 2, Farming Simulator Platinum, Police Simulator 2 and Fritz 13 Chess and is no stranger to the UK sales charts. A range of titles can be found at retail stores throughout Europe and all of the major UK retail outlets including PC World, Currys/Dixons, Game, independent stores and online at Amazon and Shopto.net.