Enter Daily For A Chance To Win $100 Gift Card To A Gaming Retailer
New York—September 14, 2009 -- Playlogic Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq OTC: PLGC.OB), an independent worldwide publisher of entertainment software, announced today its hack n’ slash title Fairytale Fights™ will be playable at the To in New York City, September 25-27, 2009. At the Playlogic booth (#504) visitors will be able to get hands on with Fairytale Fights before its release next month where they can test out new fantasy levels, gruesome killing abilities, brutal weapons and more.
In addition, attendees of the show can visit the Playlogic booth to enter daily for a chance to win a $100 gift card to a variety of gaming retailers. The drawing will take place at the Playlogic booth everyday of the show at 4:00pm. One gift card worth $100 will be given away on a daily basis.
Fairytale Fights is a truly twisted hack n’ slash platform adventure where players assume the role of a much-loved fairytale character whose glory days have long since passed. Using the Unreal Engine 3 like never before, Fairytale Fights takes popular characters and tales from the pantheon of well known fairytales and turns them on their heads as players must fight their way through hordes of bloodthirsty enemies on a quest to restore their own personal honor and re-establish peace in the land of fairytales.
Inspired by twisted cartoons like Happy Tree Friends and Itchy and Scratchy, and featuring a wildly colorful and distinct art style, players can cooperatively complete quests in the single-player storyline or compete in chaotic multiplayer battles with up to 4 players.
Key Features include:
• Volumetric Liquid System - Developed by Playlogic Game Factory, the Volumetric Liquid System allows multiple liquids to blend together. Deep Red Blood will drench the lush surroundings (and the players!), as you slice up the enemies not once, not twice, but multiple times in a frenzied attack! Slide through the pools of blood, creating a blood stained platform in seconds (hell you can even write your name!)
• Real-Time Dynamic Slicing Technology (codenamed Salami Violence)– For the first time ever assume full control over how and when to slice and dice your enemies in real time as you drench the lush surrounding in a sea of limbs and blood!
• Based on the Unreal Engine 3 - Fairytale Fights is based on the Unreal Engine 3, utilising the engine like never before!
• Multiplayer Mayhem!– Fight with friends and foes both on and offline with drop in drop out gameplay. Fight your friends and family for the best weapons and collectables in story mode, or play till the death in one of our many PVP battle grounds
• Depth of Gameplay– Fairytale Fights isn’t just a hack and slash platform adventure. Featuring a wealth of content spread across more than 20 spectacular playable areas built from the remains books and fairytale memorabilia.
• Huge Arsenal of Weapons! - Featuring over 140 weapons, (each with multiple uses), eliminate foes in multiple ways from slicing and dicing, to freezing, or fire! Burn skin from their bones with Acid Attacks or shove them into oncoming trains!
• Multiple Difficulties– Fairytale Fights features 3 difficulty levels, with multiple enemies. Increase the enemy count to increase the gore factor!
• Accessibility– Fairytale Fights is one of the most accessible Platform Adventure games ever offering a mix of visceral bloody violence&adventure with fantastic platforming elements for the more discerning gamer!
Fairytale Fights will launch in North America on October 27, 2009 for Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Fairytale Fights will be available for PC in 2010.
Fairytale Fights is rated“M” for Mature by the ESRB.
For more information about Playlogic and to sign up to get all the latest breaking news regarding Fairytale Fights please register at www.fairytalefights.com. For the latest trailers, screenshots and other assets please visit www.reverbinc.com/playlogic.
Playlogic Entertainment, Inc. is an independent worldwide publisher of entertainment software for consoles, PCs, handhelds, mobile devices, and other digital media. Playlogic distributes its products through all available channels, online and offline. Playlogic, who currently has approximately 110 employees, is listed on Nasdaq OTC under the symbol "PLGC.OB" and is headquartered in New York, USA and Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its in-house game development studio“Playlogic Game Factory” is based in Breda (the Netherlands).
Playlogic's portfolio includes games that are being developed by several teams at the Playlogic Game Factory, as well as games developed by a number of studios throughout the world with approximately 400 people of external development staff. The Playlogic Game Factory also develops first party titles for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE).
Playlogic publishes quality games, working with leading technology to produce digital entertainment from concept to finished product. Playlogic plans to publish 12 titles, on several platforms, during 2009.
Forward Looking Statements:
This release contains statements about PLAYLOGIC's future expectations, performance, plans, and prospects, as well as assumptions about future events. The reader is cautioned not to put undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, as these statements are subject to numerous factors and uncertainties, including without limitation, business and economic conditions and trends; fluctuations in operating results; reduced customer demand relative to expectations; competitive factors; and other risk factors listed from time to time in the company's SEC reports. Actual results may differ materially from our expectations as the result of these and other important factors relating to PLAYLOGIC'S business and product development efforts, which are further described in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These filings can be obtained from the SEC's website located at www.sec.gov. Any forward-looking statements are based on information available to PLAYLOGIC on the date of this release, and PLAYLOGIC assumes no obligation to update such statements.
Fairytale Fights© and trademark are the (registered) property of Playlogic International N.V. All rights reserved. Playlogic is the registered trademark of Playlogic International N.V.
Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. "PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION" and "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.