FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Beverly Hills, CA)– October 30, 2008– Fanatec®, a leading brand of high-end input devices for game consoles and PCs, today announced that its newly introduced Porsche 911 Turbo S Racing Wheels for Xbox 360, which are offered in three different versions (911 Turbo S Edition, Clubsport Edition, and Pure Edition), are now available for pre-order at www.fanatec.com/PWTS (while supplies last).
The wheels, which are available in limited quantities (911 Turbo S Edition: 3000, Clubsport Edition: 2000, and Pure Edition: 5000), are all licensed by Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH and are priced as follows for those who pre-order (regular pricing can be found on the Fanatec website) the wheels: 911 Turbo S Edition: $250USD, Clubsport Edition: $400USD, and Pure Edition: $150USD.
The Porsche 911 Turbo S Racing Wheels for the Xbox 360 feature a 900° steering angle, 6+1 shifter and are the first racing wheels that are multi-platform (Xbox 360, PlayStation® 3, and PC) compatible. Gamers can also upgrade their existing Microsoft or Logitech racing wheels by purchasing the Pure Edition, which allows gamers to use the pedals they already have. Or they can choose the Clubsport Edition, which features high-end pedals that are fully made of aluminum and feature a load cell pressure sensor for the brake.
The wheels offer a whole host of options based upon the features and benefits gamers’ desire for their racing games experiences.
Key features include:
• Multiplatform: Xbox 360– PC– PlayStation® 3
• Backward compatible to existing games on the Xbox 360– Almost all current racing games support the 6 Speed shifter, including Forza 2
• Wireless connection to Xbox 360 and wireless connection through RF dongle to PC and PlayStation 3 (new and improved technology)
• Compatible with standard pedals (with clutch), Clubsport pedals (metal), as well as pedals for Microsoft® wireless racing wheel and Logitech® G25 racing wheel
• 3 Force Feedback motors and smooth belt drive - deliver sensational realism
• Two gear sticks included: 6+1 Speed and sequential
For detailed information, images and pricing on all three wheels, go to www.FANATEC.com/PWTS.
Fanatec is a leading brand of high-end input devices for game consoles (PlayStation® 2/PlayStation® 3/Xbox®/Xbox® 360™) and PCs. Designed and manufactured by parent company ENDOR AG, the brand’s focus is centered solely on offering highly innovative and highly functional products designed to enhance and maximize the gaming experience. The brand is sold in Asia, Australia and Europe through distributors and in the U.S. directly through its ENDOR AG USA LLC subsidiary. Headquartered in Landshut, Germany, ENDOR AG was founded in 1997. To learn more about the Fanatec lineup of products, visit www.fanatec.com or visit the community website at www.911wheel.com
- XXX -
For more information, contact:
Pacific Media Partners