FORT LEE, N.J. – Dec . 2 2 , 2011 – Let the sky fill with snow as Fantage – a next-generation virtual world and community site for kids, tweens and teens – introduces Holiday Bash 2011, its in-game holiday festivity. Starting today and ending on Thursday, Dec. 29, Fantage users can enjoy new games and prizes, and also donate money for Child’s Play, a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of children with toys and games. Interested users can register to enjoy Fantage for free at www.fantage.com.
Following on the success of last year’s fundraiser, Fantage is hosting its second annual Child’s Play charity event. Users will have the option to donate their in-game stars to the hospital of their choice within the Child’s Play network. Fantage will contribute money for the in-game stars donated to hospitals in three selected regions.
Additional features of Fantage’s Holiday Bash 2011 include:
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- For five days starting on Christmas Day, Santa Claus will be handing out presents to visitors daily at the Snowboarding Cabin.
- With Holiday Bash 2011 comes a new addition to the Holiday Pet Family; Blizzy the Snowman.
Get Stamps and Receive Holiday Bash Medals
- A Stamp Book is available during the Holiday Bash Event. Players will receive a stamp for the completed activity, such as getting a gift from Santa or participating in the Holiday Charity. Upon completing all the activities, users will receive the Holiday Bash Medal.
- Group game : In “Attack of the Snow Bot!,” players team up and throw snowballs at Dr. Finkelstein’s evil robot.
Six all-new mini-games , including
Wrapping Presents, Light the Tree, Ice Jumping, Present
Delivery, Snowman Builder and
- Upon completing each mini-game, players will receive game tickets, which can be exchanged for prizes at the Prize Booth located at the Carnival.
Founded in 2007 and launched the following year, Fantage.com is a next-generation destination site for children. Offering the lowest subscription cost among its children’s virtual world competitors, Fantage has not increased monthly membership fees since its inception. With more than 15 million users, Fantage games and adventures entertain and delight children, and promote positive social interaction in an engaging, exciting, safe environment that both kids and parents love. Fantage is the recipient of many awards, including Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review for excellence in children’s interactive media, the TRUSTe Children's Privacy Seal and kidSAFE® Seal, and provides an age-appropriate, safe social networking experience within a fun virtual world. Its highly sophisticated, three-tier safety system provides the greatest level of protection of any community site for children on the web. Fantage also is extending its in-game experience by moving to the mobile game platform, offering mini-game favorites such as Fantage Bullseye and FishFish: Deep Blue. For more information about Fantage, visit www.fantage.com.
For more information check out the company blog at http://www.fantage.com/fun/blog.php.
# # #