Amsterdam – January 9th, 2013 – Festival of Games proudly announces its first speakers for the Creative Spirit Game Conference. The overarching theme for the conference will be “Crossing Over Into New Territories”, focusing on the many ways businesses can transgress the borders of the games industry to create new concepts, knowledge and opportunities.
The Game Conference is sponsored by Creative Spirit and will feature inspiring and motivating talks from a selection of national as well as international speakers. The first speakers to be announced are:
- David Bryant, CCO at Organic
- Jeff Coghlan, CEO at Matmi
- Joost van Dreunen, CEO at Superdata - 'Best of Holland'
- Ilja Linnemeijer, Partner at PwC - 'Best of Holland'
- Menno van Leeuwen, Sector Banker at ABN AMRO - 'Best of Holland'
- Eyal Rabinovich, VP Marketing at MoMinis
- Falk Mueller Veerse, Managing Partner & Founder at Cartagena Capital
Outside of the Creative Spirit Game Conference, Festival of Games 2013 is proud to be to announce the following partnerships:
- METRO – Official media partner for Festival of Games for Talent
- PWC – Content partner
- ABN-AMRO – Content partner
- DGDARC – Content partner
- Dutch Game Garden – Festival of Games for Talent Career Conference content partner
The Festival itself will be sponsored in its entirety by iQU and will take place on the 24th and 25th of April 2013, in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Registrations will open on January 14 2013.
FESTIVAL OF GAMES
Festival of Games IX will take place on the 24th and 25th of April, 2013. The 2012 event attracted over 1.500 visitors from 650 companies and 24 countries. Festival of Games aims to facilitate matchmaking between games industry professionals in an effort to help grow the industry as a whole. Festival of Games is the most effective event for the games industry and combines tracks for business executives, upcoming talent and a conference that bridges the gap in between. With speakers and companies from all over Europe and an explicit focus on business, Festival of Games has established itself as Europe’s number one destination for the games industry.
The Festival of Games powered by iQU is organized by the NLGD.
The Creative Spirit Game Conference is organized by NLGD and is powered by Creative Spirit.