Order Fireburst between April 25 and May 2, 2012, and receive a red hot 20% savings off of the regular $9.99 price.
Blast opponents off the road with Fireburst , an explosively fun and fast-paced arcade style game developed by exDream using the Unreal 3 engine. Rev up to scorching speeds to outrun opponents on a dozen different tracks, setting them ablaze in your flaming wake.
" Fireburst is fun, addictive and full of awesome characters," says Strategy First Director Emanuel Wall. " Fireburst will provide hours upon hours of fast paced entertainment.”
Get behind the wheel with 16 eccentric drivers and customize your ride with hundreds of unlockable skins.
Fireburst includes single-player and multiplayer modes with up to eight drivers competing online. Keep opponents at bay in blazing fashion thanks to the innovative Fireboost system that delivers thrilling action and explosive graphics. Choose from 16 cars in four different categories, each with its own unique Fireboost ability.
Fireburst is fully integrated with SteamWorks and features twelve Steam Achievements increasing the re-playability value.
Fireburst 's features include:
- Twelve single-player and five multi-player maps including docks, airfields, oil rigs, sewers and warehouses packed with shortcuts, obstacles and cool-down zones (to help extend your Fireboost).
- Sixteen cars in four categories: Buggies, Muscle Cars, Trucks and Offroaders/4x4s.
- Unique Fireboost abilities that turn each vehicle into a deadly hod rod: Fireball, Fire wheels, Firewall and Fireblast.
- More than 250 car skins and 16 eccentric characters to help customize your ride.
- Single-player mode, four-player local split screen mode and online multiplayer modes that can include up to eight drivers.
- Twelve unique Steam Achievements for a sense of true accomplishment.
- Hawthorne Heights hit single, "Drive."
- Menus in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Fireburst is available now for PC (Windows) via Steam ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/207190/) for $9.99 (20% discount through May 2, 2012) and will be available summer 2012 for Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
To learn more about Fireburst please visit https://www.facebook.com/fireburstgame.
Fireburst is rated "Teen" for comic mischief, mild language, mild suggestive themes and mild violence by the ESRB.
# # #
About Strategy First Inc.
Strategy First, Inc., ( StrategyFirst.com) is a worldwide publisher of award-winning entertainment software for PC and Social Networks. Founded in 1990, Strategy First is known for its ground-breaking titles including Disciples, Jagged Alliance and the Space Empires series.
About indiePub indiePub ( indiePub.com) is a leader in promoting independent video games and their developers. indiePub has engaged indie game developers and gamers by providing resources to collaborate and create innovative games as well as sponsoring competitions including the Independent Propeller Awards. indiePub is a developer, publisher and distributor of independently created video games for various platforms including game consoles, handheld game systems, mobile devices and tablets. indiePub's elite indie games lineup includes Kona's Crate, Vessel, Storm, Capsized, Catapult for Hire and several yet-to-be announced games.
About exDream GmbH
exDream ( exdream.com) is an independent, Germay-based developer with more than 10 years experience making games for PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, iOS and Android.
# # #