We know that many of players are looking forward to releasing the editor for Sudden Strike 3 and glad to announce that they will be able to download it freely from www.suddenstrike.com this month! Currently, we are conducting closed beta-testing in order to please the Sudden Strike enthusiasts with user-friendly interface and wide set of tools.
This editor allows many of game fans to create their own single- and multiplayer missions without any restrictions. We are also going to release series of video instructions for those who are new in map-making and mission design. These instructions will be available via http://www.suddenstrike.com so you will be able to become familiar with the editor's features and techniques of making missions for Sudden Strike 3 step by step.
Here(18,3 Mb) you can download a video shows key features of the editor for Sudden Strike 3.
About Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory:
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory is the latest instalment in the award-winning, critically acclaimed and hugely popular Sudden Strike series. It features historically authentic models built to scale, fully interactive giant maps and full 3-D state-of-the-art graphics in the popular Sudden Strike style. Only Sudden Strike plays like the 'real thing'. WW2 gaming at its best: on land, at sea and in the air!
• Fully interactive landscape (all objects can be destroyed, all buildings and pillboxes can be used as shelter)
• Massive operations on big maps, strategic scale of the maps (front line can be a few kilometres long)
• Thousands of units fighting in real time
• More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and planes with original weapons built to scale
• Great sounds, 5.1 supported, nations speak native languages
• New feature - advanced Micro AI-behaviour allows your troops to act exactly as you plan
• Joint naval and ground operations, air raids, artillery strikes etc.
• State-of-the-art technology to render 3D landscape, realistic lines of sight and fire
• Spectacular visual&lighting effects
• Multiplayer mode: up to 8 players, GameSpy® supported
• Five campaigns playable for American, British, German, Japanese and Soviet sides
About Fireglow Games
Fireglow Games® Publishing focuses on the marketing and promotion of first and third-party products, with the goal of North American and Western European market penetration through publishing and distribution agreements.
Fireglow Studios has developed the Sudden Strike series: Sudden Strike, Sudden Strike Forever, Sudden Strike II, Sudden Strike– Resource War, Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory . ( http://www.suddenstrike.com ), and Stranger ( http://www.stranger-game.com– an independent RTS/RPG brand).
Fireglow subsidiary studio, Fireglow Casual Studio, founded in 2006, has developed Plumeboom: The First Trial and The Golden Path of Plumeboom ( http://www.plumeboom.com - a casual games brand).
For more information about Fireglow, visit http://fireglowgames.com
For additional information, please contact: