26, May 2008– Leading video game developer and publisher, Fireglow Games™, presents a pack of screenshots showing paratroopers feature in the free addon for Sudden Strike 3 Arms for Victory.
With new paratrooper units in the game, player receives wide variety of war-fighting tactics. As in the real life, paratroopers in Sudden Strike 3 Arms for Victory are intended for unexpected attacks and sabotage operations. Also, with air support you will be able to supply troops, which have been cut from general forces, with fuel and ammunition.
A new screenshots with paratroopers from Sudden Strike 3 Arms for Victory - Addon is now available here: http://static2.suddenstrike.com/scr_080526.zip
About Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory:
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory is the latest instalment in the award-winning, critically acclaimed and hugely popular Sudden Strike series. It features historically authentic models built to scale, fully interactive giant maps and full 3-D state-of-the-art graphics in the popular Sudden Strike style. Only Sudden Strike plays like the 'real thing'. WW2 gaming at its best: on land, at sea and in the air!
• Fully interactive landscape (all objects can be destroyed, all buildings and pillboxes can be used as shelter)
• Massive operations on big maps, strategic scale of the maps (front line can be a few kilometres long)
• Thousands of units fighting in real time
• More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and planes with original weapons built to scale
• Great sounds, 5.1 supported, nations speak native languages
• New feature - advanced Micro AI-behaviour allows your troops to act exactly as you plan
• Joint naval and ground operations, air raids, artillery strikes etc.
• State-of-the-art technology to render 3D landscape, realistic lines of sight and fire
• Spectacular visual&lighting effects
• Multiplayer mode: up to 8 players, GameSpy® supported
• Five campaigns playable for American, British, German, Japanese and Soviet sides
About Fireglow Games
Fireglow Games® Publishing focuses on the marketing and promotion of first and third-party products, with the goal of North American and Western European market penetration through publishing and distribution agreements.
Fireglow Studios has developed the Sudden Strike series: Sudden Strike, Sudden Strike Forever, Sudden Strike II, Sudden Strike– Resource War, Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory . ( http://www.suddenstrike.com ), and Stranger ( http://www.strangergame.com– an independent RTS/RPG brand).
Fireglow subsidiary studio, Fireglow Casual Studio, founded in 2006, has developed Plumeboom: The First Trial and The Golden Path of Plumeboom ( http://www.plumeboom.com - a casual games brand).
For more information about Fireglow, visit http://www.fireglowgames.com
For additional information, please contact: