New York, USA (March 17, 2008) Paradox Interactive is pleased to release the first official trailer for their next Grand Strategy title Europa Universalis Rome. The much-anticipated release within the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis series is scheduled for release in mid April 2008.
The trailer shows how to:
- Trade resources in your country and negotiate with your neighbours to get access to more resources
- Select your ideas and research new ones
- Build more buildings and watch your cities grow
- Invoke Omens, hoping that the gods are smiling upon you
- Study your characters family tree and see who are your friends and rivals
- Watch your characters develop new traits as time passes
- Wage war over land and seas.
Read more about Europa Universalis Rome: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=281&Itemid=226'
Release: April 2008
Suggested retail price: 39.99 USD
For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive has been a leading publisher and developer of strategy games for the PC platform since 1999. Well-known worldwide for their strategy titles, the company has a particularly strong presence in Europe and the US. The steadily growing publishing portfolio includes in-house developed titles such as critically acclaimed franchises Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron; as well as an extensive third party line-up of titles that include Tarr Chronicles, Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020 and Lost Empire: Immortals.
The experienced development team recently announced a new Q2, 2008 title, developed under the world-renowned brand Europa Universalis– ROME. Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.