FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Munich, Germany - January 3, 2013 - Indie game developer Flauchers Finest is pleased to announce its second title on the iTunes AppStore with the Space Age inspired game "Moon Race".
"Moon Race" Episode 1: "The Eagle has landed."
Safely land the module on the moon.
Feel the atmosphere of the Space Race from late 1960s.
Avoid obstacles on the ground an try to beat the highscore.
- Original black-and-white TV graphics
- Optimized 3D graphics for HD Retina displays
- Easy and intuitive controls
- Presented in English and German
- "Console-style" menus and info in English
- No ads
- No extra costs
Pricing and Availability:
"Moon Race" is available for $0.99 in the Apple AppStore's "Games" category.
- iPhone5/4S/4/3GS, iPad/iPad2/iPad3, iPod 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation
- iOS 3.1.3 or later
About Flauchers Finest:
Flauchers Finest is an independent game developer based in Munich, Germany which was founded in 2012 by Frank Groh. Flauchers Finest specializes in challenging and humorous games for mobile platforms. "Moon Race" is their second commercial title after the Oktoberfest inspired Labyrinth game "O'zapft is! (It's tapped!)".
For promo codes and more information please contact:
Frank Groh, Founder