Flight1 is pleased to announce the release of a new product that makes flying simple and lets you optimise your flying skills in radio navigation!
Fly using pilot skill and radio navigation. The DC-9 Classic frees you from computer control to and from any location in Flight Simulator X!
The DC-9, built by the Douglas Aircraft Company, is a twin-engine, single-aisle, short to medium range jet airliner. The DC-9-30 is capable of carrying over 100 passengers, cruises at around 570 mph/910 km/h and has a range of about 1600 nautical miles (3000km). This ‘modern Classic’ is now brought to life for Flight Simulator X.
The DC-9 Classic is the third product released by Coolsky with Flight1, following the huge success of the Super 80 and Super 80 Professional releases.
The DC-9 Classic is a state of the art simulation of the Douglas DC-9-30 aircraft for Flight Simulator X and represents a new level of realism, simulation accuracy, graphics quality and included features.
The DC-9 Classic enables you to fly computer-free - its Integrated Cockpit Training System and Radio Navigation Simulator systems will get you up and running in no time.
Fly in a fully operational virtual cockpit, and take your pilot skills to the max. Each flight is supported by the DC-9 Classic Flight Center, with its super-detailed Failure System.
The DC-9 Classic’s integrated Cockpit Training system takes you step-by-step through your training to fly this stunning aircraft.
· Fully Operational 2D & Virtual Cockpit
· Exterior Modeling including Non-Hydraulic Flying Ailerons/Elevators
· Integrated Cockpit Training System
· DC-9 Classic Flight Center
· Navigation Simulator for help with radio navigation
· Schematic Drawings of all major systems
· Deep and Detailed Failure System (DC-9 Flight Center)
· “Old School” Sperry SP-50 Autopilot
· Automatic Aircraft Configuration (DC-9 Flight Center)
· Dispatch (DC-9 Flight Center)
· Extensive Manuals (User and Aircraft Operating Manuals)
Boxed edition available to buy now from Flight1’s www.simstop.com
Genre: Flight Simulator Expansion for FSX
Format: PC DVD-ROM
· MICROSOFT FSX with SP2 or Acceleration.
· Windows 7, Vista or XP with SP2
· Processor 2.8 GHz
· Video Card 256 Mb or better
· Memory 2 Gb
· Hard Drive 600 Mb free
Contact: email@example.com for press and trade assets.