LAS VEGAS, NV– June 30, 2011 – Jet Set Games™ today announced that Highborn™ Chapter 3:“The Audacity” is now available as an in-app purchase. This third chapter in the Highborn saga lets players take control of the evil Decay for the first time, as they help Arch-Lich Floyd go from Highborn prisoner to presidential candidate! Chapter 3: “The Audacity” can be purchased inside Highborn (iPhone and iPod touch) for $.99, and in Highborn HD (iPad) for $1.99.
Chapter 3:“The Audacity” is the funest, funniest, most parody-filled Highborn saga yet. The story picks up from the Decay’s defeat at the end of Chapter 2, with players taking control of the bad guys to lead Floyd and his fellow miscreants on a plan to take over the world…again. The eight new missions come complete with plenty of new units, spells and structures including:
· Worgons – The love children of Jessica and Enzo are half Wizard, half Gorgon, and all teen-aged trouble.
· Siege Towers – Roll up to the battle in one of these mobile defense structures to deliver extra destruction.
· New Spells – The Decay’s special flavor of firepower includes Mind Control, Summon Wolf, Random and Sacrifice.
· Interior Maps – Take the battle inside on all new maps of dungeons, vaults and…kitchens?
· New 3D Environments – Battles come to life with new 3D environments that complement the new maps.
· Even Worse Parodies – You thought the Star Wars parodies were bad? Just wait until you go up against MaDOS in Highborn’s homage to the hit game Portal.
· Show Off – Eight new OpenFeint achievements to impress your friends and frighten your enemies.
“Our players have wanted to play on the side of the Decay since we released Highborn last year,” said Rade Stojsavljevic, president of Jet Set Games.“We’re happy to finally give players the opportunity to express their evil tendencies, as they help Floyd and the rest of the Decay give the Highborn do-gooders the comeuppance they so rightly deserve.”
In Highborn, players are treated to two strategy games that combine to offer an intelligent, tactical experience without the frenetic play of a traditional RTS. Players move forces around an overhead map to secure spells and combat support, then dive into 3D combat to deploy those advantages against an unsuspecting enemy. All the fun and fighting is set against an irreverent tale, filled with wacky heroes, witty dialogue and wild assumptions.
· A Light Touch – Highborn is a casual mobile strategy game that offers a satisfying experience for players, no matter if they spend minutes or hours in the game.
· Time for a New Strategy – Highborn features a unique blend of strategic movement and 3D combat that caters to a variety of gameplay styles and offers a great deal of replayability.
· Multiplay at Your Pace – Turn-based gaming enables players to think, then act in round-based play via OpenFeint’s 30-million-person community. Players can have multiple games going at once, and can trash-talk their opponents in player-to-player chat.
· Many Styles of Play – Players unlock hero characters as they progress through the game, giving them access to different abilities and play styles, along with different strategies to use against their opponents.
· Achieve Greatness – More than 20 single- and multiplayer achievements to unlock, including judicious use of turns, using units as bait, and making it through an entire mission without capturing support structures.
· More Challenges in Chapter 2 – Double the gameplay with an in-app purchase that adds eight new missions, new enemies and allies, and multiple new structures.
· Switch Sides in Chapter 3 – Take control of the Decay in an in-app purchase, and fight against the Highborn through eight hilarious new missions. Even more new units, structures, and spells come in this parody-packed chapter.
· Highborn on iTunes:
· Highborn Lite for iPhone and iPod Touch: http://itunes.com/app/HighbornLite
· Highborn HD Lite for iPad: http://itunes.com/app/HighbornHDLite
· Highborn for iPhone and iPod Touch http://itunes.com/app/Highborn
· Highborn HD for iPad http://itunes.com/app/HighbornHD
· Highborn on Amazon Appstore: http://www.amazon.com/Jet-Set-Games-Inc-Highborn/dp/B004RA2E9OHighborn on the Chrome Web Store: http://bit.ly/dX6iLf
· Product website: http://jetsetgames.net/games/highborn
· Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/JetSetGames
· Twitter Feed: http://www.Twitter.com/JetSetGames
· Flickr Assets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jetsetgames
· YouTube Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/JetSetGames
About Jet Set Games, Inc.
Jet Set Games™, Inc. was founded in 2008 by creators of the original Command&Conquer games, and is based out of Las Vegas, NV. The company develops products for mobile devices and console platforms with a focus on elegant design and simple control, including the critically and commercially successful turn-based strategy game, Highborn, available for Apple’s iOS, the Android OS, and Google’s Chrome web browser; and the action/puzzler Conspiracy for PlayStation®Home. More information on the company and its products can be found at JetSetGames.net.
Jet Set Games and Highborn are trademarks or registered trademarks of Jet Set Games, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Public Relations Director