Roubaix, France – 1st June 2012 – FLY’N, the platform/puzzle game developed by a team of 9 from Ankama Play will be released on PC in 2012. It will be exclusively available for digital download.
After announcing it a month ago, Ankama now reveals the game’s features:
- 4 characters, 4 different gameplays: juggle between the four Buds and their individual powers in order to save the World-Trees
- Innate vision/subtle vision : switch between two views to find a path when it seems there is no way out
- Revive the World-Trees: redistribute the Helys (bubbles of sap)to play with the decor and finally free the inhabitants of the cosmic archipelago of Helycia
- About forty levels spread over five worlds mixing puzzles and platform, with an increasing difficulty
- Explore the levels from top to bottom in order to unlock a lot of secrets
To follow all the news on the game, visit the official devblog: www.flyn-devblog.com.
About Ankama Group
Ankama is an independent French group working within the entertainment industry, founding its development on a transmedia strategy by way of online games, publishing, animation, press, music, merchandise, toys, video games for next generation consoles and mobile phones. Ankama is developing its universe, the Krosmoz (which includes DOFUS and WAKFU) through these medias to create a complete, narrative, immersive experience. Ankama also supports artists creating their own universe through screenplay, television programmes, music albums, comic books and more.
Florence Di Ruocco