Kicking off their European Tour with a visit to the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, Mori and Ishiwatari will be Guests of Honour at the World Game Cup 2011, part of the International Games Festival, on Saturday the 26 th and Sunday the 27 th of February.
WORLD GAME CUP 2011, CANNES FRANCE
Saturday 26 th and Sunday the 27 th of February
· Delivering presentations before the finals of both Guilty Gear and BlazBlue competitions.
· Extensive Q&A sessions with both fans and press, for the opportunity to talk about BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Arc System Works and more.
· Attendees will also be able to meet and greet the developers at a signing session.
· Fans will have the chance to get their hands on exclusive BlazBlue and Guilty Gear merchandise at the show.
ARC SYSTEM CLASH, HMV GAMERBASE, TROCADERO LONDON
Saturday 5 th March
· UK fans get the chance to get exclusive merchandise and meet both Ishiwatari and Mori at a signing session.
· Open Q&A with fans, where they’ll have the opportunity to ask the developers whatever they want.
· Arcana Heart 3 will be playable for the first time in the UK.
· Exhibition matches kicking off a BlazBlue Tournament, with rare Japanese merchandise for the 1 st, 2 nd 3 rd and 4 th placed combatants.
“After the huge success of BlazBlue last year, Arc System Works have been looking for the chance to thank their European fans” explains Geraint Evans, Marketing Manager at Zen United.“This visit is a rare and unique opportunity for fans to get some time with the creators of these legendary fighting games”.
“It will be a great honour, to have both Toshimichi Mori and Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari attending the HMV Gamerbase event on the 5 th of March” says Abid Gangat, Key Account&Trade Marketing Manager at PQube.“I know that I, and other fans of BlazBlue and Guilty Gear are keen to meet these two gaming icons”.
For more information on BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Arcana Heart 3 or the Arc System Works’ European Tour join our ever growing community on Facebook/BlazBlue or keep up with our regular news on Twitter/@BlazBlue_Europe.
For further inquires please contact:
Geraint Evans, Marketing Manager, Zen United - email@example.com
About Zen United
Zen United is a Production Company and consortium of Japanese and Asian game developers targeting European Markets. Zen United provide international business development and 'culturisation' (localisation + naturalisation) services.
About Arc System Works
Arc System Works is a developer and fighting game specialist from Japan– best known for the Guilty Gear and, more recently, BlazBlue series - which has garnered international critical acclaim for its innovative fighting system and spectacular 2D artwork.
PQube is a pan-European Publishing and Distribution partner with well established relationships with international developers, publishers and all retailers in the UK. Founded in 2009, PQube’s team of industry professionals have a track record of success and a passion for the interactive entertainment sector.