5/14/2012 - Boston, MA.
For Ultra-Immediate Release.
Have you ever had the urge to control a team of monsters and lay waste to frail humans, but you were unclear of the moral implications? Well, Eerie Canal Entertainment has come up with a solution for you.
Introducing DREADLINE, a fast paced action RPG/RTS hybrid where you control a team of monsters, equipped with a time machine, who visit human calamities to kill those who are already doomed to die.(Think of a Diablo/Freedom Force mashup, but faster and with more blood!)
View the DREADLINE teaser here: https://vimeo.com/42122869.
· Single player control of a bloodthirsty monster squad
· A large number of unlockable characters, each with their own special skills
· An entirely new game engine, codenamed “shoe_gazer”, written specifically to bring lead artist Steven Kimura's drawings to life.
· 10+ unique levels representing human calamities such as The Titanic, Pompeii, and Mall Zombie Apocalypse?
· A minimum of space marines, unless you visit a space marine calamity
DREADLINE will be released for PC in Q1 2013.
Eerie Canal Entertainment is an independent game company recently formed in Boston, MA formed by Bryn Bennett and Steven Kimura. The two have collectively worked on such titles as System Shock 2, Bioshock, Titan Quest, Guitar Hero 2, Freedom Force 2, as well as the entire Rock Band collection.
Additional Sexy Team Info:
Bryn Bennett: Former Lead Programmer at Irrational Games, Iron Lore, and Harmonix.
Steven Kimura: Former Lead Artist at Irrational Games and Harmonix.
Arthur Inasi: Audio Lead/Senior Sound Designer at Harmonix.
Aaron DeMuth: Former artist at Harmonix. His house just burned down.
Mallika Sundaramurthy: Former artist at Harmonix.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional info, exclusive screenshots, information, or just to talk. Bryn loves to talk.