For Immediate Release
Seattle WA (February 4, 2010): On February 5, 2010, Flying Lab Software invites former players of their MMORPG Pirates of the Burning Sea to come back to play for FREE during the month of February! This offer applies to customers who stopped playing between January 22, 2008, and January 15, 2010. To take advantage of this offer, former players should simply log into the game from February 5th to access free play time that lasts until March 5th. Full terms and conditions are available at http://www.burningsea.com/page/terms/winback/022010
“With the game’s new and robust cinematic avatar combat; new conquest features, such as improved ship battles and blockading, and an abundance of new content including ships, missions and clothing, there has never been a better time to revisit Pirates of the Burning Sea!” said Russell Williams, CEO of Flying Lab Software, creators of Pirates of the Burning Sea.
Set against the backdrop of the New World of the 18th century, Pirates of the Burning Sea™ is an MMORPG featuring high-seas action and adventure in a bold world of pirates and plunder, where players can choose to play as one of three nations— England, France or Spain— or choose the role of a Pirate and battle it out for glory and power.
Key Features of Pirates of the Burning Sea include:
• Choose to be a Naval Officer, Privateer, Freetrader, Buccaneer or Cutthroat.
• Battle other players to control more than 80 conquerable ports in the Caribbean.
• Engage in tactical ship combat, firing broadsides and boarding the enemy using one of over 150 historical ships.
• Specialize in one of three different styles of land combat— formal Fencing, dual-wielding Florentine or treacherous Dirty Fighting.
• Explore the world and make a name for yourself in more than 1,000 missions.
• Vie for power and wealth with the fully player-driven economy.
• Design your own personal flags and customized sail patterns.
About Flying Lab Software
Flying Lab Software, a Seattle, Washington based game development company established in 1997, is the maker of the critically acclaimed Rails Across America. Flying Lab Software is currently working on expanding Pirates of the Burning Sea™ and several new games for its casual division. For more information about Flying Lab Software, please visit www.flyinglab.com