MILTON KEYNES – 4 thAugust 2011 - DR Studios, an independent developer specializing in simulation entertainment experiences, has today released a free Lite version of their internally developed tilt-controlled arcade adventure Bug Wings on the Apple App Store for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Featuring six exciting levels set across a unique pond in a single player Solo Mode, Bug Wings Lite gives players a tantalizing free taste of the complete game.
Also released today is version 1.2 of the full version of Bug Wings that introduces a number of game play improvements. These include;
· New and improved virtual joypad controls
· Improved tutorials for new players
· Increased number of bug sound effects
The latest Bug Wings trailer can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JslMzMV2ocA&feature=feedu
Bug Wings is priced at £1.49/$1.99 for iPhone and iPod Touch and iPad.
About Bug Wings
Taking control of one of four colourful bugs, you must glide and guide your tiny winged steed across the skies above the Great Pond locating the missing pollen, trying to land safely on the flowers and lily pads with your precious cargo intact and not end up in the water! Accumulate the big points by collecting as much pollen as possible while aiming at the stars which multiply your landing tally for those ultimate high scores.
· 24 exciting levels across 4 unique Ponds, with more coming soon
· Simple, intuitive touch & tilt game controls
· Solo or Party modes with up to 4 players
· Rich, colourful game world and lovable characters
· Hundreds of points, stars and power-ups to collect
· Addictively fun game play and scoring
· Risky flying rewarded with high scores
For further information please contact:
Johnny Atom Productions
T: +44 (0)203 176 0139
M: +44 (0)7867 514554
About DR Studios
Since its inception, DR Studios has focused on one genre of game and in doing so, has built an enviable reputation for making critically acclaimed games and with its imminent game launches, DR Studios continues to prove itself as a world class developer of simulation entertainment experiences.