The update 1.3 for Babel Rising is now available for free on the AppStore. It provides a lot more content such as 2 new spells and a number of great abilities that will make you feel even more like a god.
iTunes link: http://bit.ly/BABEL_RISING_iPhone
Gameplay video: http://bit.ly/bsFhcl
The red lightning and the burning bush
DIVINE mode allows the player to trigger NEW POWERS on the heretics:
- The red infernal lightning replaces the finger of God. Electrify heretics instead of smash them? Yes, it’s even funnier ;)
- This is summer, and to celebrate this, the Tower of Babel is becoming a great Barbecue. Thanks to the burning bush, you are now able to burn workers and watch them grilling…
New special abilities
Get amazing bonuses that will give the player even more power:
- Control time to stop the workers’ progress!
- Multiply your bonus score by 10 and get a better score than your friends!
- Completely reload a power in one go and release your divine punishment on the humans.
A propos de BABEL RISING
In BABEL RISING, you are God! And from the heights of sky, you see that men are agitating themselves… and building a tower. A tower? To climb up to your heights? How arrogant and impudent they are… Time has come to teach your creatures how small they are and how great you are! You will have to use of all your divine spells, and to prevent them from building the tower.
The game offers a new challenge: slowing down as much as possible the building of the Tower of Babel. Humans are flooding the bottom of the screen and bringing stones. Step by step, they build the stairs and go higher and higher. You have at your disposal six different spells. With the“finger of God” (actually yours), always available, you can crush one human at once. But this spell is not powerful enough to contain the flow of humans. You must then implement more powerful spells, but the loading time is also becoming longer and longer: lightning, tornado, fire from heaven, Tsunami and finally earthquake will have to be used in good coordination and wisely. How long could you hold for humans?
Screenshots / video / icon
Gameplay Video: http://bit.ly/bsFhcl
Version 1.3 new features
This update provides a lot more content and optimized features:
DIVINE mode allows you to trigger NEW POWERS on the heretics:
- <*>Use the red infernal lightning to punish the workers who defy you!*> <*>Use the power of the burning bush to burn the workers while they try to build the tower!*>
Get amazing bonuses that will give you even more power:
- <*>Control time to stop the workers’ progress!*> <*>Multiply your bonus score by 10 and get a better score than your friends!*> <*>Completely reload a power in one go and release your divine punishment on the humans.*>
Attention BABEL RISING fans
We take into consideration your comments. Reported bugs have been rectified and more content has been added.
Your 5 stars ratings on the AppStore help us to continue working on updates and to make Babel Rising even more fun to play!
White birds production
Created in 2003, White Birds Productions is a French video games studio based in Paris. Specialized in creating games with strong narrative aspects and famous for their graphic realizations, the studio has done more than 15 titles on the main video game platforms. On the iPhone, White Birds has got an ambitious editorial politic and wants to offer original and innovative contains in addition to adapt their most famous adventure games.
iPhone games website : http://www.whitebirdstouch.com
Corporate website: http://www.whitebirdsproductions.com
BulkyPix is an award winning publisher and developer of games and applications for iPhone and iPod Touch. The company was set up by former employees of Vivendi Games Mobile in 2008.
BulkyPix’s ambition is to create and publish innovative games, such as MyBrute, Babel Rising, Twin Blades, Hysteria Project, Pix’N’Love Rush, Saving Private Sheep…
With its BtoB brand BulkyApps, the studio also develops and releases applications (cultural, commercial, and advertising).
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Bulkypix
Press contact: Thomas Nicolet
(+0033) 134 657 872
(+0033) 624 942 901