San Francisco, California – April 3, 2012 – Getting a city prepared for Easter is a big undertaking. Get your dream city ready for the festivities on iOS, Kindle Fire and Android devices, from G5 Entertainment. G5's hit city-building simulation game, Virtual City Playground, has launched the 1.6 Update, featuring Easter decorations, fresh holiday quests, in addition to enriched daily quests, a dedicated event on the Plaza and a new entertainment building. This build also features faster city recalculation and allows you to extend your dream city even further, by building anything you wish on hills after you clear them. The Virtual City Playground 1.6 Update for Mac is coming soon.
Update your Virtual City Playground and make your most ambitious dreams a reality. Make your citizens happier by launching an Easter-related event on the Plaza and building a church for them. Complete holiday dedicated quests, decorate buildings and lawns with bunnies and Easter baskets. This fresh update throws down new challenges – even the most advanced players will enjoy the intense challenges and "smart" daily quests in Virtual City Playground. The difficulty of your daily tasks is now directly proportional to the level you earned in your own Virtual City. The more advanced your city is, the more claiming quests you have to complete. Think forward, work your best and prove that you have what it takes to be a successful mayor. Are you up for the challenge?
Virtual City Playground is an absorbing city-building simulator that has already attracted millions of players and continues winning gamers' hearts all around the world. Regular free updates enliven your dream city and make your gaming experience even richer. The game is developed and published by G5 Entertainment.
What's New in Version 1.6:
New update helps you celebrate Spring with new decorations and buildings!
- GET THE PARTY STARTED! Have a hopping Easter egg hunt on Plaza and share its screenshot on Facebook.
- UPDATE YOUR CITY! New city decorations and a new entertainment building.
- NEW QUESTS! 20 New quests – share them with friends and family this Easter.
- CITY RECALCULATION – recalculate your city even faster.
- EXTEND YOUR CITY FURTHER – clear the hills and build upon the land.
Virtual City Playground is the free follow-up to G5 Entertainment's smash hit, Virtual City. Virtual City Playground maintains many of the first game's basic concepts, but adds a new style of gameplay that will be familiar to players of games like Cityville. The game has won the hearts of millions of players worldwide and has topped all major casual game charts.
In this "Sim City"-esque game, your goal is to build and grow a prosperous city of your dreams. The game is deep and enjoyable with a gameplay mechanic that is easier to understand immediately, rather than the huge complexity of similar simulation city builders.
Unleash your inner mayor – build anything you wish and everything that makes your citizens happier: dwellings, industrial buildings, shopping malls, and places of entertainment. Make your city a better place to live by recycling garbage, adding hospitals and fire stations, planting trees, and upgrading buildings to make them more eco-friendly. In Virtual City Playground even your most ambitious dreams can be a reality!
Note: Regular FREE updates to the game, so download and stay tuned!
- Play sandbox mode for FREE! No predefined missions
- Over 170 new optional quests
- Over 100 new buildings, landmarks, and decorations, including Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Coliseum, Sydney Opera, and many more!
- 95 new achievements to earn
- Regular FREE updates that will bring more content!
- Game Center and Facebook integration
- Minimized games continue transporting goods – making you money, even while you sleep!
When: Today, April 3, 2012
Mac App Store: