Tuesday 1st December 2009: Offices and businesses concerned about the cost of staging a staff Christmas party this festive season can apply to get one for free.
Videogames publisher Nordic Games is loaning out We Sing Office Party Packs, which include a Nintendo Wii,£100 of food and drink, and a copy of party karaoke game We Sing - complete with four microphones - to firms eager to watch the pennies over the holiday period.
"We know people are worried about the economy, so this seemed like a good way of spreading a little Christmas cheer," says Nik Blower, sales and marketing director of Nordic Games. "We Sing is the ultimate party game - have a few drinks, then sing the night away with your workmates. It's the perfect centrepiece to any party."
We Sing is the only karaoke game to allow four players to sing together. Various party modes allow singers of all standards to enjoy the game.
The We Sing Office Party Packs are available to any firm in the country, allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Anyone interested in finding out more should email email@example.com for more information.
For more information, please contact Simon Byron, Harry Cole or Lauren Dillon at Premier PR
About We Sing
An ideal gift for the family this Christmas, We Sing features 30 chart topping original songs and videos from artists including: Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Lily Allen, Tom Jones, The Spice Girls, Amy Winehouse, Meatloaf, Duffy and Kylie Minogue. It's not going to be a quiet Christmas day, now the whole family can sing their hearts out at the same time to their favourite tracks. We Sing features Solo and a variety of Party modes, allowing players to sing together as a group or competitively. We Sing is available exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, priced from£29.99.
• The party packs are available to any business operating within the UK
• The party packs comprise a copy of We Sing (with four microphones), a Nintendo Wii, and a
£100 Sainsbury's voucher
• Party packs are limited in number, and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
• Companies will need to complete a booking form and provide credit card details in case any of the
equipment is lost or damaged
• The offer runs from December 2nd through until December 23rd 2009 (weekdays only)
• The Nintendo Wii must be returned undamaged in its original packaging
• A condition of the console loan and Sainsbury's vouchers is that photos and videos of the party must
be supplied to Nordic Games. They will be used for promotional purposes
• This offer can be withdrawn and any time, at the promoter's discretion, without reason
FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
91 Berwick St
London W1F 0NE
Tel: 020 7292 8330
Fax: 020 7292 8333