Reims, FRANCE・June, 14th 2011・Today Frogames, an independent video games developer, announces the release of TITUS, its new game about politics based on 3D mini-games for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and soon for Windows and Mac OS X.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a politician? Play the role of TITUS, an agoraphobic watchmaker who decides to achieve his dream of becoming the president of Wealland.
TITUS by Frogames is a dark and cynical political campaign simulator, full of low blows, corruption and 3D mini-games for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
TITUS is available on the Apple App Store ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/titus/id440513050?mt=8) for an introductory price of $1,99 until June, 30th. It will be soon available for Windows and Mac OS X.
- 5 mini 3D arcade games.
- a Campaign mode where you will have to conquer your fears and face Desmond the mime to become President of Wealland.
- a simple Election mode.
- a direct access to the mini-games to practice and beat your own records.
- more than 30 achievements.
- an encyclopedia that provides game tips, descriptions of the characters you already met, and a map of Wealland.
- a somber universe featuring a uniquely gloomy atmosphere, with troubled characters, and eerie music.
Frogames - Christophe CANON・email@example.com
TITUS trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NdZXzEYdeg
TITUS dedicated web page: http://www.frogames.com/titus
TITUS on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/titus/id440513050?mt=8
Frogames are independent games developers who pride themselves on being free from the control of other people's money. As a result, all of their products and ideas are self-funded, self-published and limited only by their imagination.