Mode 7 is proud to announce that its simultaneous-turn-based tactical title Frozen Synapse is now available on the App Store.
The price is: £4.99 / €5.99 / $6.99
Even if iPad isn’t your primary domain, we would love any tweets, sneaky mentions or even furtive whispers.
If you have covered us before, thank you so much!
Here are some things you can do with this exceptional product:
- Experience the unmitigated joy of a full iPad conversion, not some miserably impoverished spin-off dross
- Play the full single player campaign and every multiplayer mode from the original game with your hands
- Enjoy full cross-play on the same account: start a game on your hulking great desktop and finish it on your sleek little posh tablet, perhaps during a boring family occasion
- Luxuriate in the portability of tablet gameplay with a brand new interface crafted explicitly for your horrendous wiggling digits
- Hotseat your way to both popularity and fortune (fortune sold separately) with local multiplayer! Passing your device around in a public place has never been more socially acceptable
- And a whole lot more! (I have always wanted to write that)
Here is a quote:
“I could not be more excited that Frozen Synapse has finally hit the App Store,” honked Joint Managing Director Paul Taylor, as he dangled bizarrely in his harness. “We have dreamed of the day when all of humanity could scream ‘DO YOUR TURN!’ at strangers on the internet from anywhere that has wifi. Today is that day.”
Please do get in touch if you would like any further info about the game or to ask me any questions.