Parc des Expositions de Paris
…SAVE THE DATE!
Paris, France - Monday July 19th, 2010. Future Game On will be held on September 9 and 10, at the Parc des Expositions de Paris - Porte de Versailles. Plan for it in your e-agendas!
You can register online through the website www.futuregameon.com and book your e-ticket. Future Game On will provide a keynote program and present unique European discussion between specialized academics and industry representatives.
Sophie Revillard, Conference Chair comments: "This annual international scientific event is intended to serve and unite the European video game community around the issue of innovation. We expect a rich series of exchanges as participants share their experiences. Future Game On's aims at assisting development studios in tomorrow's games preparation".
A CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM
Today Cap Digital reveals the first list of conference speakers following the end of the call for communications in June. Future Game On will enable internationally renowned personalities to speak about innovation-related issues during keynote speeches:
- <*>Jason Della Rocca : "The Innovation Dilemma: Surviving on the Bleeding Edge"*> <*>Scott Easley : "New Devices, New Gameplay"*> <*>Jos Stam : "How to make Computational Fluid Dynamics fun for the masses"*>
- <*>"A quantitative approach of the definition and measurement of difficulty in single player's game" Stéphane Natkin (CEDRIC / CNAM, France)*> <*>"Le suivi de l'apprenant dans le Serious Game" Pradeepa Thomas Benjamin (LIP6/Université Paris VI, France)*> <*>"Création, Gestion et Exploitation de Doublures Numériques" Cédric Guiard (Agence de Doublures Numériques, France)*> <*>"Using Biometrics to better understand the players' gameplay experience" Pejman Mirza-Babaei (Interact Lab, Informatics Department, Sussex University, UK)*> <*>"Audiogesture: a videogame middleware for interactive gesture synthesis of sound" Amaury La Burthe (AudioGaming, France)*>
Register now for Future Game On: www.futuregameon.com
About Cap Digital
Cap Digital is the French business cluster for digital content and services in Paris and the Ile de France region. We are a non-profit organization. Our 600 members are primarily innovative SMEs but also count major universities, higher education establishments, research labs, and corporations.
Our members represent the digital industry's most active players in digital content. Nine vibrant member communities make a vital contribution to the strategy and direction of the cluster: Image, Sound and Interactivity, Video Games, Knowledge Engineering, Culture, Press, and Media, e-Learning and e-Training, Collaborative Technology&Intelligence, Mobile Lifestyle&Services, Robotics and Communicating Objects, and Digital Design.
Cap Digital provides members with essential information, networks, and resources. These include ongoing competitive intelligence, training, partnerships, funding solutions, and project reviews. Partnerships with other leading European clusters, at a structural and project level, are an essential element of Cap Digital's strategic activities.
For more information: www.capdigital.com
PR Contact : Olivia Dasté - email@example.com
Imaginove's key objective is to develop services, in Rhône-Alpes region, for business, research centers and higher education in the creation, production and distribution of content in the sectors of video games, cinema, audiovisual and multimedia.
The association's ambition is to be counted among the key "Image Clusters" in Europe by asserting its positioning:
- Encouraging convergence between the different sub-groups of Moving Images (Transmedia)
- Develop a cluster that is 100% dedicated to the industry of media content
- Cooperate with other internationally renowned clusters: Stuttgart, Birmingham, Montréal, Shanghai, etc…
- Anticipate the media of tomorrow: digitalisation, nomadism, new markets, etc…
Concretely, Imaginove proposes quality services to its members based on: R&D, International Development, Employment and Training, Opportunity Identification/ Media Laboratory, Financing.
Press Officer :
+33 (0)6 24 782 460