For Immediate Release
San Francisco, California – December 18, 2012 – In celebration of upcoming holidays, G5 Entertainment is announcing a super sale on its 26 award winning games. Starting today and through January 1, 2013, the games noted below will be available at up to 60% off. Whether you're lover or hidden object adventures or time management games and are an owner of iOS, Mac, Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook device, this is one Christmas list that will bring you good cheer – whether you've been naughty or nice.
- Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch (iOS)
- Tales from the Dragon Mountain: the Strix (iOS, Google Play, Kindle Fire)
- CrossWorlds: the Flying City (iOS, Mac, Google Play, Kindle Fire)
- Letters from Nowhere (iOS, Google Play, Kindle Fire)
- Treasure Seekers 4: The Time Has Come (iOS)
- Sinister City: Vampire Adventure (iOS)
- Epic Adventures: La Jangada (iOS, Google Play, Nook)
- Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World (iOS)
- Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion (iOS)
- Bigfoot: Hidden Giant (iOS)
- Jack of All Tribes (iOS)
- Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure (iOS)
- Fix-it-up: World Tour (iOS)
- Fix-it-Up 80's: Meet Kate's Parents (iOS)
- Mushroom Age (iOS)
- Jane's Hotel 2: Family (iOS)
- Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort (Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook)
- Mahjongg Artifacts: Chapter 2 (Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook)
- Youda Survivor (iOS, Google Play, Nook)
- Supermarket Mania (iOS, Google Play, Nook)
- Spirit of Wandering – the Legend (iOS, Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook)
- The Magician's Handbook: Cursed Valley (Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook)
- Success Story (iOS, Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook)
- Supermarket Management (iOS, Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook)
- Stand O'Food (Google Play, Nook)
- Paranarmal Agency (Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook)
When: Starting today, December 18, 2012 till January 1, 2013
For additional information please contact: email@example.com.
About G5 Entertainment AB
G5 Entertainment AB is a developer and publisher of high quality downloadable games for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Kindle Fire, and Nook tablets. G5 develops and publishes games that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of experienced and novice players. G5 owns a number of popular game franchises like Virtual City, Special Enquiry Detail, Supermarket Mania, Stand O'Food, and Mahjongg Artifacts, and invests in creating new games and bringing established franchises to new gaming platforms.
More information about the company can be found at: www.g5e.se/corporate.