Gaijin Entertainment is announcing Modern Conflict 2, a real-time strategy war game for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Offered FOR FREE as a Christmas gift and already available in the App Store, this sequel to the popular Modern Conflict includes new combat scenarios, additional gameplay features, and a brand new addition to the series: multiplayer mode.
In Modern Conflict 2, the world’s greatest powers face off in a desperate battle for global domination, essentially turning the entire planet into a military test ground. Prepare to deploy artillery in the Gobi desert, build an airfield on aglacier, and camouflage your tanks in the tropical Amazon forests. And prepare yourself for a real challenge, because in the all-new multiplayer mode you’ll be up against generals who have just as much experience as you.
ModernConflict 2 features include:
- Exciting single-player missions and random special operations
- Multiplayer mode: play with friends online or participate in quick matches
- Diverse gameplay options: control your own army, command numerous military vehicles, and use various battle tactics
- More than 70 maps to explore, with three types of landscape (tundra, desert, and jungle)
- Robust character leveling system includes abilities, special technologies, and a starter bonus pack
- GameCenter support: more than 80 achievements and leader boards
To learn more about the Modern Conflict series, visit Gaijin’s website: http://www.gaijinent.com
To download Modern Conflict 2 visit the AppStore: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/modern-conflict-2/id475526910
To watch the Launch trailer, please, visit our YouTube channel page of use the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnz-WxlJNNU