Gaijin Entertainment, an award-winning developer and publisher of multiplatform video games, has released Run'n'Gun, a Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. A high-energy runner/shooter in the style of Temple Run, Gaijin's Run'n'Gun is a free download on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id570153824
Run'n'Gun combines the addictiveness of an endless runner game with atmospheric 3D graphics and exciting shooter gameplay. In this fairy tale land inspired by the stories of the Brothers Grimm, trolls (and worse) lurk around Run'n'Gun's every corner and even children sleep with guns under their pillows. Word is spreading around the local tavern that the city bank has been robbed. No one likes a thief -- least of all goblins that run off with the gold! The time has come to hunt, and the sharpest shooter takes all.
- Choose among five heroes, each with unique personal features and individual skills
- Run through picturesque landscapes and varied locations inspired by Grimms' fairy tales
- Gun down the goblins to collect coins and earn bonuses
- Pick up missions at the tavern, then complete them to earn rewards
- Race against friends by comparing your records on Facebook
- Easy and intuitive touch controls: swipe to jump over and slide under obstacles, tilt to strafe and aim, and tap to shoot
About Gaijin Entertainment
Gaijin Entertainment specializes in the development of games for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. The company also conducts technology-related research, allowing it to remain responsive to and on the cutting edge of the rapidly changing IT market. The company's projects have received numerous media and game industry awards, including KRI awards for "Best Simulator for Next-Gen Consoles" ( IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey for the PS3 and Xbox 360), "Best Technologies" (Dagor Engine™), "Best Sound," and more. Learn more at http://www.gaijinent.com.