IRVINE, Calif. – April 19, 2012 – Gamania Digital Entertainment announced today that it will launch Soul Captor this summer. Soul Captor is the latest free-to-play MMO title to arrive on Gamania’s beanfun! platform and will offer gamers an epic fantasy adventure filled with challenging quests, comradery and magic.
Players will explore an alluring Eastern world, collecting the souls of hundreds of fantastical creatures, while purging the land from a mysterious evil force. Four of the six playable classes have been revealed today – the Warrior, Priest, Shaman, and Onmyoji – along with a trailer for the game. Players can learn more and register to participate in the forthcoming closed beta test by visiting: https://uk.beanfun.com/SoulCaptor/signup.aspx.
Spencer Chi, director of New Game Development at Gamania said: “ Soul Captor offers a unique gameplay experience, which we are confident will further bolster the userbase of our beanfun! platform. Soul Captor is a key title that will pave the way for other games in our product pipeline and will further contribute to Gamania’s growth in western markets”.
- Unique and beautiful graphical style
- Soul System that allows players to capture and collect the souls of fallen monsters in the “Soulpedia”
- Captured souls can be used as mounts
- ”Anima” companion system with on-the-fly defensive, offensive or healing capabilities
- In-game cut scenes and rich storylines
- Friends system that allows players to advance bonds with others and gain buffs and bonuses
- Comprehensive Achievement System
- Advanced Autopilot System
- Player vs Environment (PvE) and Player vs Player modes (PVP)
About Gamania Digital Entertainment Co. Ltd.
Gamania is a major global online game and digital entertainment corporation that has been publishing renowned titles such as Lineage I and MapleStory since 1995. Gamania's goal is to build a global digital entertainment experience, using its “beanfun!” platform to bring high quality, self-developed products to players all over the world. It’s currently serving the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong.
Further information on Gamania and its upcoming games, can be found at the official global Gamania corporate website: http://corp.gamania.com
For The Win! Public Relations, Inc.
Gamania Digital Entertainment (US) Co., Ltd