This Release's Tags
Kinect, Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, PS3, Retail, Target, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360
August 26, 2011
This week, Target® guests can get into the game with savings on Madden NFL ’12 and video game favorites. Through Target’s Electronics Trade-In service, exclusively offered in more than 1,490 Target stores nationwide, guests can trade in used iPhones, iPads, iPods, Nintendo DS units, cellphones, video games, calculators and DVDs, and receive credit good for most Target purchases. Guests can receive additional savings and 5 percent off nearly all Target purchases when they use their Target REDCard.
- Receive a free $60 Target GiftCard with purchase of a 4GB Xbox Kinect Bundle for $299.99, which includes Kinect Adventures game, Xbox 360 game system, Kinect sensor and one wireless controller.
- Grab the Nintendo Wii Mario Kart Bundle, which includes the Mario Kart game, Wii Wheel, MotionPlus remote and Nunchuk, on sale for $129.99
- Pick up
Madden NFL ‘12, available Tuesday, August 30, on
Xbox 360 and PS3, $59.99 or Wii, $49.99.
- Receive a free $10 Target GiftCard with purchase of Madden NFL ’12 and 2 bags of Doritos (11-11.5oz size) and receive a free Target Exclusive DLC code for Maurice Jones-Drew to create your ultimate team.
- Trade in Madden NFL ’11, and receive an additional $10 Electronics Trade-in Card.*
- Reserve a copy of Gears of War 3 and Just Dance 3 (Xbox 360 and PS3) for $1 and receive a free $5 Target GiftCard with purchase of the game.
- Pick up the Nintendo 3DS at the new price of $169.99.
*Note: Trade-in is only possible at stores with Target Mobile Centers.