Minneapolis, MN – September 22, 2011 – The most anticipated country dance music video game of the holiday season will feature hits from mega super stars Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Keith Urban, Dierks Bentley and Joanna Smith. GameMill Entertainment, an independent publisher of entertaining mass-market video games, confirmed the news today through the release of the official preview trailer for Country Dance™2 .
Download the Country Dance 2 Preview trailer here ( available in small and large file versions): https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=bHlCZFhncG9JMHRMWEE9PQ
The six chart-topping country music songs revealed in the Country Dance 2 preview trailer today join the sensational in-game soundtrack that features more than 30 hits from today’s biggest country artists. Tracks confirmed thus far include:
- Brad Paisley – “Old Alabama” (newly revealed)
- Dierks Bentley – “Sideways” (newly revealed)
- Jason Aldean – “My Kinda Party” (newly revealed)
- Joanna Smith – “Getting Married” (newly revealed)
- Keith Urban – “Better Life” (newly revealed)
- Luke Bryan – “Country Girl” (newly revealed)
- Ashton Shepard – “Look It Up”
- Billy Currington – “People Are Crazy”
- Blake Shelton – “Honey Bee”
- Carrie Underwood – “All American Girl”
- Easton Corbin – “Roll With It”
- Eric Church – “Hell On The Heart”
- George Strait – “Here for a Good Time”
- Gwyneth Paltrow – “Shake That Thing”
- Hayley McLean – “Good Time Bone”
- Josh Thompson – “Won’t Be Lonely Long”
- Kellie Pickler – “Tough”
- Little Big Town – “Little White Church”
- Miranda Lambert – “Gun Powder and Lead”
- Montgomery Gentry – “What Do Ya Think About That”
- Rodney Atkins – “Take a Back Road”
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota is a third-party publisher of various Children's and Casual games for the PC, Nintendo DS, and Wii from Nintendo, as well as other platforms. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information, please visit: www.game-mill.com.
About High Voltage Software, Inc.
High Voltage Software, Inc. is an award-winning independent development studio that has been creating quality games and simulations for more than 18 years. Located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, High Voltage Software employs a staff of over 100 and has successfully produced a wide variety of license-based video game titles that include competitive racing, professional sports, horror, motion picture adaptations, firefighter training and military simulations. It has also developed many successful original intellectual properties. More information about High Voltage Software and their products can be found at www.high-voltage.com.
Reverb Communications | Danitra Alomia | Danitra@reverbinc.com | (209) 586-1495 x115